Swedish DJ Avicii dead at 28

Story:

CNN posted Friday, April 20th that grammy winning artist, Avicii (Tim Bergling), died at the age of 28. Tim was found dead in Muskat Oman. CNN is not allowed to release any other infromation, like the cause of death, and the time. Avicii was a very popular music artist and many people loved his music. Many of his friends said that he was a little to addicited to partying. This could be the cause of death. Avicii retired in 2016 after multiple heath issues. People are thinking that these health issues were also the cause of death. Avicii told the press in 2018 that the illness that he had was indeed caused by drinking. Avicii also was telling the press that he partied way too much but he loved to make music and loved to make art. Avicci (Tim Bergling) will be missed. 

Read more of the story here.

Picture:

Image result for avicii

Questions:

1) Have you ever listened to this artist?? If so what will you miss most about him?

2) Avicci's family refused to release any information to CNN, do you agree with this or not??

Answers:

1) I have listened to him a little bit. I wasn't really that familiar with him because I don't really listen to his style of music but he was very good so I will miss that.

2) I believe that this is kind of stupid. I know that privacy and everything but the word is going to get out soon so why not just tell everyone now. I believe that CNN should be able to release the information. Just for fans that want to know what happen to Avicii. 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think It should be up to his family weather or not to release information about his death to the public. If my famous child died, I wouldnt want to come right out to the public and tell everyone every detail about my childs death.

• 1. Yes I have listened to his music and it is good, It is sad and confusing on how his death occurred and it was very random and not expected

2. I believe it is there say what happens but I feel like the people and the fans would want to know how he died and what even happened in the first place. 

• I have listened to Avicii before and I will miss his collaborations with some of the singers I liked the most. I think that the family shouldn't have to release any more info about his death quite yet, especially not until they feel better. I think the press shouldn't get up in their faces about it because they are grieving and while dedicated fans might want to know what happened, most didn't actually know him as friend or family and they're just random fans who think they have a right to know. 

• Yes! I have Wake Me Up by Avicci. I willl miss his style of music. I like DJ music and stuff but i've only listened too Wake me up. Yeah because Privecy is good but CNN should be able too share. 

• Yes! I love the song "Wake Me Up" by him. I was shocked when I heard the news, especially since he was so young. I will miss his voice because it was so good. I think that the family needs time to take this in so they don't want to tell the world what happened right away.

• Yes I have listened to his music before, he is one of the best DJ"s in the world, and he is very talented. I will miss his good and creative music. I think it's totally okay for the family to remain silent, it's a tough time for them, and if they are not ready to tell what happened then they shouldn't do it.

• 1.  No i have not listen to this artist music before. I don't miss this guy at all.

2. I don't agree or disagree at all because it his family bussiness to let people know what happen to him or not.

• Occasionally I have heard some of his music. It's really good! He as a very unique sound and that really cool! I agree with the family's decision to not release anything to any news sources about his death, this is  time for them to mourn. They have the right to remain private about this situation.

• I have never listened to this artist. I don't blame the family for not releasing information relating to his death; that is personal information. If it did have something to do with drugs or alcohol, I could see them not wanting to release that kind of information as well. If they do reveal the cause of death, it will probably be brief and not too specific. The family needs time to grieve and process his death.

• bump

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker