On September 29th, 2018 We finnaly see how X (X is a shorter way to say his name) is killed. Surveillance camras cought how the killing went down and they relase it after almost 4 months after the devestating shooting. The killers blocked X's car from the motercycle dealership he was originaly in, and they pointed a gun at him and robbed him. A person in the car with him fled without getting shot. They also got surveillance of when X was in the dealership and when he was talking to a employee and two of the killers walked past him and gave him a dirty look, X saw this but kinda ignored it and went back to his conversation with the employee. The killers went to the back and called someone and waited until X left the dealership. 

Did XXXTentacion's killing have a impact on your life and or did it shock you?

I personaly loved X, he was a great artist and I loved his music. I listened to him when his songs moved to spotify and I really loved them. I think the reason I liked them so much was becasue I could relate to his feelings. He really put his heart out to his albums and his fans, he wasnt scared to tell us what he was feeling in his albums.

Do you think more rappers will die from either overdose and being stupid, or get killed?

I think more white rappers will die by drugs because they think its cool to do drugs and they do it way to much and overdose and die. Figures, but I think there is a chance more black rappers will die from shootings becasue white people nowadays think they are masterrace and I see why black rappers are scared to go outside without a gun or any pretection because you never know what could happen or if anyone is targeting you. But that's just how our socitey is today, It's a messed up generation.

Want to read the full story? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/xxxtentacion-killing-surveillance-video-shows-deadly-ambush-of-rapper/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Overall, your summary was good but be sure to use Mixrosoft Word to help you with spelling errors as they are numerous. You also didn't reply to any students comments which is worth 20 points.

• Honestly, I don't listen to rap because I dislike it, and had no clue who this was until I read this. His death really didn't have an shock me. It's another unfortunant death in a world of them. That doesn't make it any less sad though. Eveyone effects someone else. I don't believe that many stars have been murdered, but instead I believe they overdosed. That usually happens when you're famous and feel like the rules don't apply to you.

I don't really know why they decided to kill this guy, other than wanting to steal some money, but you don't have to kill the guy to take his money.

• 1.) No it didn't have an impact on my life, it didn't shock me, because I didn't even know the person. 2.)Yes, I think more will get killed, by drungs, or being stupid, or just being killed because of hanging around some wrong people.

• Yeah it kinda did have an impact on me because I listen to his songs all the time becuase they are good but I also can relate to them by a lot. He didn't hold back on anything in his songs he kinda just let his feelings out there and like I said before I can relate to his songs. I believe they will die fro overdosing on drugs because they use drugs a lot and that's stupid because drugs can obviously kill you. This is kind of a messed up generation because white's tend to target blacks more so they are probably scared or even terrified to go outside without anything to defend themselves with. 

• It had an impact on me because I love him and his music and the message he was trying to spread. He wasn't afraid to show his feelings or anything and I know a lot of people admired that. I think more rappers are bound to pass away early because of drugs or shootings because sometimes people don't like the message they're spreading.

• I don't really know who that guy is so it didn't really affect me. It shocked me because I knew that he was popular. I think a lot of stars overdose and use drugs just because of the life but a lot of celebrities have been targeted.

• I found XXXTentacion's music very interseting and expecially cause he would tell the people how he felt. I think more rappers will die from overdoses or being stupid more than getting killed because of the consequences the killer will have.

• X didn't have a great impact on my life, after I learned about the fact that he wanted to change, I definitely started to feel for the guy. I believe more rappers will die through overdose overall, a drive-by or anything along those lines would be a rarer sight considering that most rappers have some precautions when they go out in public, and besides, drugs are surprisingly available.

• I like xxxtentacion song he was a good raper and made good songs and i stongly belive the more rapper will die from overdoseing on druges and bring so stuperd and geting them selfs killed. 

• It really shocked me that X got shot because I started hearing him when he was nothing when he was a soundcloud rapper. He did some bad things in his life but he tried to change and was showing that he was changing. A lot of good rappers are dieing but not because of getting shot they are overdosing on drugs.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker