nowadays, schools use technology in almost every classroom. between computers, phones, and big screens, schools use these tools to teach students. but between screens at school and at home, it adds up to lots of screen time. 

schools should use less tech and more paper and pencil assignments. students can get off their tech and interact with their peers. they can do more hands on learning and learn visually. this will not only help them interact, but also help them for a job that has a lot of interaction with people and hands on things. jobs like blue collar jobs, working in a hospital or nursing home, and helping people and doing hands on things. 

the pro of learning with technology is that our future is technology. it is now so advanced that technology is all students know. they may even learn better by doing homework on their phones or computers. some students just feel more comfortable with the fact they know so much about tech. 

another con of using technology learning is that it is very bad for people eyes. students use it so much at home and at school, that their vision could get very bad. for this, i think schools should recommend blue light glasses, or even doing the assignment on paper. 

do you think that students should use more technology at school? why or why not? 

would you prefer paper or technology assignments? 

do you think schools should avoid technology since we use so much at home?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that we need technology at school. We use it very often during the school day. It would be nice to have the option to do things on paper or on the computer. However, I would rather use technology for my school work. But some people work better on paper. 

• in my oppinion i think we should limit how much creen time we use becuase it could be bad for our eyes, instead i think we should have more paper assingments and quizzes.

• I think we use a good amount of techmology at school. I think we should have the option though to either take the quiz or test on paper or computer becasue some peopel do better on paper but some do better on computer 

• In my opinion students use enough technology at school right now. Kids are around technologies every day for several hours and increasing it could cause different things like eye problems. I personally like technology assignments better because it is faster to write in and you can work on it at home. I don't think school should avoid technolody but not increase it. 

• I think we shouldn't use more technology because we already use a lot of it. But I do think that their are some preventions that could help us not suffer from using so much technology. Like you talked about blue light glasses. I prefer technology assignments because it's easier and faster to type a paper than write, and you can actually read the writing.

• i agree that it makes things faster, we just use so much of it. there needs to be some limitations and some exeptions. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker