Should there be an online school option?

Should there be an option of online school? In my oponion I think there should be online school for many different reasons. Such as having to work jobs and not have school being in the way or maybe you have to watch your siblings during the schoold days when your parents can't there are many different reasons for this online program should be a thing. If online school was a thing in all school districts I think that there would be a higher percent of graduates for the kids/families that make it hard for those kids who don't get to graduate. There are many kids who would be more encouraged to graduate school online then being in school. For this reason many kids are shy not socialable or have be anxiety or even just not like being around people. In the future I think a lot more schools will start to have different programs to be online.

Should online school be a thing in all schools why or why not?

Do you think there would be more Students graduating if online school was a thing?

https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/edlabs/regions/midwest/pdf/rel_2015065.pdf 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I personally believe that online schooling should always be an option. It could help a lot of stupids and a lot of students would choose to do online schooling. I feel like more people would pick it but wouldn't get stuff done. it would cause no work getting done and could fail.

• I think that students should be able to choose if they want to do online classes because they might not like any of the teachers or how they teach.  I think that if the studnet feel like the teacher is not teaching as well they should be able to choose online classes.

• I think that students should be able to choose onlin school. However, I think that it might be difficult to manage both online and in-person school at one school. I think that teachers should make the things you learn in class available online, so if you miss a day you can easily check what was going on in class. 

• I think there should be a online option because lots of people dont do well in school because of the people and other reasons. But i also think the teachers who do zooms in their free time or something should get paid extra because its hard work doing that.

• In my opinon there should be an online school option. This will give students the chance of focusing more in their own work and working in the rythm and time they need. I think there would probably be more students graduating if there was online school because there is people that don't go to school because they don't want to wake up in the morining and go and online school would give them the chance of doing it whenever.

• I think depending on the subject yes i think some classes should allow you the option of online classes. But some classes like P.E obviously should not be online.

• I think that online schooling should be an option in all schools. A lot of students, including myself, would prefer a more self paced option and being able to understand the material on my own time. I think online schooling is important in teaching responsibility and time management for students especially beacuse there are no in person teachers to hold them accountable. I think that there would be more students who graduate through online school simply because of learning styles and convenience. 

• I don't think that there should be an online school option.  The kids that would do online school would be the ones that need some motivation.  I think that keeping kids in schools is the best option I feel like it would be easier for the kids to ask the teachers questions as well.

• Yeah, I think there should be an online option in all schools. Because, some kids learn better doing it alone and not being in a class room full of students. Online school is basically like normal school except theres no students and teachers. Personally I would never do online school becuase the best part of school is being with friends.

• Yes I believe online shcool should be an option. There are many cases where this would be helpful. Many students are bullied. An online school option would benifit them. And second question yes I believe a majority would be willing to stay in school and gratuate if it was on there own time. But then there are cons. Cheating on things it would be really easy to cheat at home than at school. But yes I believe that school online should be an option.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker