Should The Covid-19 Vaccine Be Required?

There is not much information about the Covid-19 vaccines since it is so new. Only about 12 months of data that include over ten thousand participants in clinical trials. Since 2020 everyone has been recommended to take the shot. Some people have even been required to have the shot. I believe it should be your choice if you get the shot or not. Possible side effects if you get the vaccine are not likely. The side effects mainly happen after you get the second dose of the vaccine. Those side effects are pain swelling and redness on the arm that you got the shot on. You may also experience headaches and tiredness.   

I believe the vaccine should not be required. We don't know what will happen to us in the future. Maybe nothing will happen to us but it could affect my kids or my grandkids. Yes the vaccine helps prevent covid but you can still get it even if you have gotten the vaccine. I think it is stupid that you have to have the vaccine for covid to work somr places. You aren't forced to get the flu shot to work at those places. Why should we get the covid vaccine?  It is my body I should have the choice what happens to it.

What is your opinion should the vaccine be required? Why or Why not?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think that the vaccine should be required because some people don't feel comfortable having it. It is after all our body and I don't think we should be forced to put something in our body that we don't want. It should always be up to the persons opinion and choice.

• No I think everything that has to do with your body is your choice and if your very young its your parents choice becuase they will know whats best for you. but their shouldnt be requirments that you have to make for your body.

• I do not think that it should be required to get the Covid vaccine. It has not been around long enough to be fully tested and to prove it works. Also with all of these new strands of Covid coming out, it may become outdated, and not be able to protect against all of the new strands of Covid.

• I dont think the covid vaccine should be required because everyone should have a choice to what goes into there bodies. Some may have medical issues that prevent them from wanting to get it. Also everyonbes bodies are so different and some have terrible sight effects that could make somone not want to get it. 

• I firmly Bealive In non't getting the vacince never and never will. If the goverment requierd me to get the vaccince I will go move somewhere else there are a lot of side effects and before people talk about it they should do there resesrech on it and even before thinking about getting which people shouldn't.

• The covid 19 vaccine in my opinion is just a complete waste of time becaue if you are doing just fine then why do you need to get the vaccine if it was enforced? You dont get covid and your completly fine so if you want to get the vaccine go ahead but I think that it should not be required to get.

• I don't think people should be requirred to get vaccines because of the side effects. I heard it can make you infetile. Or some pople won't because of religion. If you don't have a vaccine then just wear a mask.

• I believe that the covid vaccine shouldn't be required for everyone, but if a private business requires it, then it is completly fine since they have the right to set things required to be hired or an employee.

• No, i think everyone has diffrent opinons and some might even be scared of the vaccine. Yes it might be the smartest option, but not everyone needs a vaccine to feel safe. 

• No, I don't think that the vaccine should be required because some people might think that the vaccine isn't effective and the whole pandemic is over.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker