should the semester test be changed?

every year in school we have semester test and years before we would always have open campus and be just fine. our new principal is making it so freshman and sophomores will not have open campus. 

every school has semester test and have there way of doing it. Our schools way was just fine. We had more time in between classes and were able to sit longer or even go somewhere for lunch. this year if it does go to the new way no one is going to like it. We only have 5 minutes in between classes and would not have any time to study. classes are longer when usually people get done way before the hour. lunch is only 35 min long and that still would be not enough time to study. If you have a D or an F in any class you will have to come friday for the make up day. the make up day was usually for people who missed the days before and need to come take the test.

In my opinion I think that we should just stay how we have been doing it and it will be better for the kids and teachers.

Do you think our semester test schedule should change? why or why not?

how would this benefit you if it changes?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I personally think that we should have stayed with the original schedule because we had time in between classes to study but now we only have 5 minutes in between classes and an hour at the beginning of the day which you don't have to show up for so some of the students might not show up to study before any classes start.

• I agree with you because the test was perfectly fine last year and I would like to leave my classes if I have nothing to do.

• I do not think that the schedule be changed.   The old schedule worked just fine.  I think that the open campus schedule would help us students do better on the tests.  I don't think that staying at schools is hurting us more than helping us.  It is mentally exhausting.

• I don't think that the changes needed to be made. There was no issues with the old schedule. It was 4 days of the whole school year that we got open campus. Kids will only have 5 minutes in between classes and not time to prepare. Kids can't go out for lunch and they don't have time to do much of anything. I do not like the new schedule.

• I agree with you because the test was perfectly fine last year and I would like to leave my classes if I have nothing to do.

• I don't think the changes shouldn't have been made and I definitely don't agree with them, but I can still see why they did it. The more mature students that can handle having an open campus are put down by those who caused us to not have that option. 

• I think we should have kept it the same. No one had a problem with it and everything went fine. We could study between classes for tests, have an open period to just relax before our other test, and we could go out and get lunch with friends or parents.

• I believe that we should have kept the same schedule that we have had for years there's no reason to change it  

• In my opinion, 9th and 10th grade students should be allowed to have an open campus, not just during study hall. They have worked just as hard as the other grades and should be able to leave for lunch and other classes. But I can see how 9th graders would be a problem. They are new to the school and don’t understand the ways of semester tests.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker