should the semester test be changed?

every year in school we have semester test and years before we would always have open campus and be just fine. our new principal is making it so freshman and sophomores will not have open campus. 

every school has semester test and have there way of doing it. Our schools way was just fine. We had more time in between classes and were able to sit longer or even go somewhere for lunch. this year if it does go to the new way no one is going to like it. We only have 5 minutes in between classes and would not have any time to study. classes are longer when usually people get done way before the hour. lunch is only 35 min long and that still would be not enough time to study. If you have a D or an F in any class you will have to come friday for the make up day. the make up day was usually for people who missed the days before and need to come take the test.

In my opinion I think that we should just stay how we have been doing it and it will be better for the kids and teachers.

Do you think our semester test schedule should change? why or why not?

how would this benefit you if it changes?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• In my opinion the semester test schedule should just be kept as it used to be. We could have more time to pass periods, more time for lunch, time to study and the most important thing, open campus. The past schedule let the students have more time and liberty so they are not very stressed and have time for everything. 

• I think that our semester test should change back to last years. I had no trouble with it, I liked how it was set up. This years only gives us 5 minutes in between classes, which is not enough time to study. Also, being able to go somewhere to eat for lunch was nice.

• I agree with you becasue the test ruins a lot of stuff such as studying and ruins the only days we have open campus.

• I think they should have kept it how it has been. I don't like how it is right now because we won't have any time to study between classes and prepare for our next test. With the new schedule that was sent out we have "study time" in the morning. We have only 1 hour to study for 2-4 different tests that might be back to back. Also, only upperclassmen have open campus which I think is dumb because freshman and sophmores are responsible enough to drive places safely and get back in time to take a test. I don't think anyone wants to sit in class doing nothing for 2 hours when they could be at home resting or studying for a different test. 

• I think that they should leave it as it is. I think that they should not change because it is fine as it is and a lot of students and teachers like the semester test schedule. So I think that they should just leave it alone. 

• I think our semster test should stay the same the way it has been. I think all student should have open campus because we come to take test for an hour each class so I think we all deserved the opputurtiny. Also some people like to study before they take the big test.

• I think the semester test schedule should stay the same way it has been.  I believe that all students should have an open campus and be able to leave whenever they aren't taking a test or if they're in a study hall. No one wants to sit in a study hall for 2 hours while kids are taking tests. Some people like to study before tests but most study halls are not quiet.

• I think that the semester test schedule should change. I feel having a little more time to study before each class would be more benificial. Also, having more time between classes and being able to have open campus for all highschoolers would be also neat. This would benefit me by being able to posible getting a better score on the semester tests.

• I agree with you becasue the test ruins a lot of stuff such as studying and ruins the only days we have open campus.

• I think it should stay how it was before because it was working out just fine. and if they can't have an open campus during classes they should at least for lunch. and having it gives people freedom and how to manage their time.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker