should the semester test be changed?

every year in school we have semester test and years before we would always have open campus and be just fine. our new principal is making it so freshman and sophomores will not have open campus. 

every school has semester test and have there way of doing it. Our schools way was just fine. We had more time in between classes and were able to sit longer or even go somewhere for lunch. this year if it does go to the new way no one is going to like it. We only have 5 minutes in between classes and would not have any time to study. classes are longer when usually people get done way before the hour. lunch is only 35 min long and that still would be not enough time to study. If you have a D or an F in any class you will have to come friday for the make up day. the make up day was usually for people who missed the days before and need to come take the test.

In my opinion I think that we should just stay how we have been doing it and it will be better for the kids and teachers.

Do you think our semester test schedule should change? why or why not?

how would this benefit you if it changes?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree with you becasue the test ruins a lot of stuff such as studying and ruins the only days we have open campus.

• I think that we should stay to the way it was last year. I think that if you are being irresponsible that is the students fault. I think that we should have open campus because semester tests can be a little stressful and it is nice to be able to get out of school for a little bit. 

• I personally think that semester tests should just stay the way they are it would be way easier then having to show and tell everyone a new way of doing things. I think we have had enough different changes this school year adding another big one won't help much either. I think the way semester tests are, are fine the way they are and they have been working fine for years.

• I think the semester test schedule should stay to same way it has been. It has been this way to multiple years and there have been little to no problems with it. All the older kids have already gone through it and have a routine down with the different schedule. Changing it will cause chaos because it is new to everybody.

• I personally don't think our schedule for the semester tests should change. I think that an open campus for students is a huge benefit for them. Most students take that time to study or even to take a quick power nap. In past years students here at the school have done really well on the tests and we shouldn't change it if our schedule is working.

• I do not think it should change, It has done well for the past how ever many years. I think if it changes that we will not have as much time inbetween classes and that will not help us study or give us time to study and then we can do bad on test.

• I think that we should not change because kids have made it back on time and not very many people have to retake them because they missed the bell. I think that all students should have open campus because no one wants to sit in study hall for 2 hours while kids are taking tests. 

• I agree with you becasue the test ruins a lot of stuff such as studying and ruins the only days we have open campus.

• In my opinion, I believe that we should keep the open campus schedule. Open campus gives us time to study before the school day or get much needed sleeping time if you stayed up late. Because of these benefits, it improves how students do on the semester tests. The open campus also gives students more freedom about what to do in the morning. If it does change, then I would get more time on my test if I need it.

• I agree with you because the test was perfectly fine last year and I would like to leave my classes if I have nothing to do.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker