Shaq's $50,000 fish aquarium!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/16/shaquille-oneal-massive-diesel-superman-truck-tank-aquarium/

Shaq had his $50,000 aquarium for his pet fish built into the front of a big rig truck! In the cab of a truck trailer. (see the picture on the site) It's a 3,000 pound tank with of course, a superman logo on it. Wade King and Brett Raymer, hosts of the animal plant show "Tanked" designed and built the tank. It includes Shaq's pets, a Miniature Groupers, Clown Triggers, Mappa Puffers, and also Dragon Eels!

If this was me i would probably not spend that much money on a fish tank. But he has all the money to spend so why not?

If you were right and had a lot of money to spend, would you spend $50,000 on a fish tank? If so, how would YOU design it??

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well done! Be sure to proofread though to eliminate typos.

• If I had that much money I wouldn't spend it on a fish tank I don't think. But fish aren't my thing if they were my thing then it would be different I would spend it on something I would want to.

• If I had that much money I would, and make it have cool looking fish. With that being said his fish tank he got doesn't look like it's worth 50 grand.

• Ya I agree! And I know!! It doesn't look that expensive but maybe it was because of the car piece he has, from a huge semi? I don't know though! Just a thought. (:

• I probably would. I think fish tanks are very cool. I want a whole wall of fish.

• That sounds like it would look sweet Skylar!! I mean I would have so much money and nothing to spend it on! And having a whole wall of fish would be awesome!

• I don't think so. I think I would spend it on something more useful. And there are also people in need so I would help them if I was that rich.

• That is the same thing I would do Sophie!! It is a great idea! If you got money for pretty much nothing, why not spend it on people in need!!?

• if i had some money to burn i would give the money to charity organization to feed the homeless or something. i would spent the money on other instead of myself that type of giving would make me feel richer.

• That is such a good idea Michael!! Omg, that really touched my heart! haha but that is seriously so good! I would definitely do that now!!!

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker