Serial Killer?

Darren Vann, an Indiana man said that he ''messed up" after killing a woman in a hotel in Hammond Indiana. Him confessing to killing the women led the police to finding six more bodies in his home in the nearby town of Gary. Mr. Vann is not charged with mass murder yet but the case is still open and the Hammond police are still looking into this case.

Do you think that Darren Vann is the killer of the other six women? Why or why not?

link  

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Again, your summary is pretty brief.

• Yes, because he is admitting to killing the women in the hotel. For killers, once you start you can't stop. Also in his house, their were dead bodies found.

• Yes, because the bodies were in his house so I don't know how they would get in his house if he didn't kill them. If it wasn't him, I think it was a team of them together.

• Okay he has 6 bodies in his home, that has to say something. I think he has to be a killer, you cant just accidentally kill someone on purpose.

• This is horrible and he definitely needs some help. I think it's sad that mass murders are happening to innocent people. I do think that he was the killer of the the six other women because keeping their bodies in his home is a definite red flag. I am glad that they have him in custody so he can't hurt anyone else.

• I agree. I believe this man had something wrong with him. He does need help.

• Darren is  probably the killer of all six victims because he confess to  one  killing  already . Darren conscious  overpower him and made him confess to one killing.

• I agree. He probably couldn't handle the pressure of knowing that he killed the other six

• "innocent until proven guilty" but i don't think it's a simple coincidence here. It would be very hard for someone to bury dead people in someone's else garden without the owner noticing it.

• There is no reason for the bodies being there other than he killed them. Obviously he's killed one woman so they know he is capable of murder.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker