Russian Subway Bomb

In the city of St. Peters burg, Russia (Second largest city in Russia). At least 1 bomb went off in a subway killing 10 people and injuring 50+ others. President Vladimir Putin has declared this to be an act of terror even though no one has taken credit for the bombing. The bomb was loaded with a large amount of shrapnel attempting to hurt/Kill as many people as possible. After this explosion authorities had found a second device in a different station that did not explode. They believe that this bombing is connected to different bombings in 2009 in most of Europe. 

Questions:

1. Since they made a connection between different bombings do you feel safe? (Do you think they will come to the U.S)

2. Do you think that this explosion will help push us to end the war of Terrorism?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yah i feel safe because they are not happening in the usa, but if they were to be in the u.s. i think i would still would feel safe because we live in a small town and we are not a big target. Yes because terrorism has been a big deal and have killed a lot of people and people are tired of other people dieing. 

• I think not a huge amount will come to U.S although there are already some here but doesn't occur very often. I don't think it will it'll just be added to lsit of bombings that have happened because cant really stop it except tighter security or security checks.

• Look at it like this, we are the larger country trieing to stand up agenst them. and here soon they all try to knock us down. so i see it as they will soon come and trie to take us all down

• I think there is a possibly that they might because people think Russia and Trump are against each other but other people say that they are working together.  I don't think it will help end terrorism, it would probably make it worse.

• I have to disagree. I think that it will help end it to a point. because with the same n=bomber going and attacking in differant nations then it will make them want to end this bomber before they attack inn more areas 

• I don't think that this bombing in Russia will affect the US too much. I don't think that the US will get bombed anytime soon so yes I feel safe. I think the US is already doing a lot to end the war on terrorism so I don't think this will make much of a difference.

• I still feel safe because I live in a small town in Iowa. I think it is possible that they could come to the United States but very unlikely. There are constant terror attacks but we seemingly don't do anything about them.

• I still feel safe. I'm not going to stress out about something that possibly won't ever happen. We're already doing a lot to end the war on terrorism, but I don't think terrorism will ever stop.

• Yes I agree on you that it will never end but i feel that if they are attacking around the world that soon they will come and attack us here in the US

• I think that the US is safe enough. I think our military is strong enough to fight off the bad guys. I think that this bombing will open people's eyes on terrorism. I don't think this will stop it, but it will definitely help stop it. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker