Ohio State Coach Slams a Fan

Anthony Schlegel (a former Ohio State and NFL linebacker) lays out a fan that ran onto the field. He used to play for the New York Jets and the Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL. He hit him hard and brought him down on the Ohio stadium turf in the Cincinnati - Ohio State game. He tackled him in front of 108,000 fans, and the fan seemed to enjoy the attention. In my opinion he showed his team and all others that he can still come through when called on. I wouldn't even try to get on the field let alone the fact that he is on the field.

Would you run onto a field while Anthony Schlegel is coaching? Why or Why not?

http://www.wcpo.com/sports/college-sports/ohio-state-university-sports/watch-ohio-state-strength-coach-anthony-schlegel-tackles-fan-on-field 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2213025-ohio-state-strength-coach-slams-fan-who-ran-on-the-field-to-the-ground?hpt=hp_t2

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Be sure to hyperlink correctly and comment more frequently. You only replied once.

• It was both awesome and inappropriate however it is every funny, i probably wouldn't have the guts to run on the field 

• I probably wouldn't run out on the field even though i'm sure it's a rush. Getting thrown down by the strength coach probably hurt the guy for quite awhile but he got what he deserves. 

• I think it's just stupid of someone to run out on the field during a game. I mean seriously people come on. Use your head.

• Yes, because being tackled is better than being tased.

• Remember he is a Strength coach 

• No, because that's stupid. You didn't go to the game to run on the field you went to watch it.

• yes! i'd just out run the guy.

• I think it is cool. I wouldn't regardless of who was coaching because it is disrespectful and you would probably end up in jail with fines. 

• I would not run onto the field because it is stupid. Might get tazzed

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker