Obama's Plan to Combat ISIS

Wednesday the 18th, Obama addressed that jobs could have kept terrorists from joining ISIS and other extremist terrorist groups. He said that there is no religion is responsible for the violence or terrorism although ISIS and Al Qaeda claim to be Muslim terrorist groups. He also wanted Muslim leaders to "Do more to discredit the notion that our nations are determined to suppress Islam, that there is an inherent clash in civilizations.” The Navy Seal claiming to have killed Usama Bin Ladin said, "They get paid to cut off heads -- to crucify children, to sell slaves and to cut off heads and I don't think that a change in career path is what's going to stop them." ISIS has also been found taking human organs from dead bodies and selling them on the black market. Some criticizing Obama for not 'hitting the mark' on a new plan to combat terrorism.

Do you think his new plans are good or bad?

What would you do differently?

What is your opinion on ISIS and their organ harvesting?

The link is here: click here

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well done!

• I think ISIS is trying to push war by attacking anyone from everywhere and soon someones going to say enough

• its a  good idea to get the country's that the terrorist groups are located in to try and push back against the groups.

Try to push country to work against  the terrorist group.

they seem to be willing to do anything to get money

• I agree, i think ISIS members will do almost anything to get money so maybe this plan might work.

• I don't think jobs would have kept these people out of the terrorist groups because these men will commit suicide for the religious beliefs. I just think there are better things you can do that this.

• I am not sure what i would do in Obama's situation but im sure there has to be a better plan out there than this.

• Yea, i don't know if his plan is a good one but i don't think i could come up with a better one.

• It doesn't really seems like a plan to me. I know it's  really hard decisions to make but saying something is not going to change anything...

• This is a sad situation because I don't know if fighting ISIS is going to help or not. It would scary to be in the Army and have to fight these mean individuals.

• Im not really sure what I do but I think that we need to do something because their are so many people dying.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker