Kobe's season expected to be over

On Friday Kobe met with team doctor Steven Lombardo in Los Angeles. Lombardo found a tear in the rotator cuff in his right shoulder. This tear happened on wensday night during the Lakers and new Orleans game. Kobe is expected to be done for the year due to his injuries.  Lakers coach Byron Scott says he is worried because Kobe has a one year left for 25 million dollars. 

Do you think Kobe is going to retire at the end of his contract? Why or Why not?

When do you think Kobe will fully recover from this injury? 

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/12217628/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-season-torn-rotator-cuff

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I honestly think that Kobe is too old to continue playing in the league. He was good at one time but now he is past his prime and into the period where he is getting hurt to much to be worth keeping. I do think that he will fully recover however I don't think that he will stay in the league. 

• I don't know but i don't really watch college games so it wouldn't affect me none. He might but i doubt it, but who knows and plus its his choice. It might take a few months at the least for him to heal depending on how bad it is.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker