This weekend North Korea threatened to destroy a U.S aircraft carrier that is beginning a join exercise with two Japanese destroyers in the Western Pacific Ocean. In North Korea's said that this country is ready to illustrate it's military force by sinking the U.S aircraft carrier called the USS Carl Vinson. This is after rising tensions between the U.S and North Korea arguing about the nuclear weapons North Korea has it's the countries possession and after the strong military display held by North Korea. At this point the U.S isn't  really worried about North Korea and the possibility of them sinking our aircraft carrier. The reason being that they are not worried is because a state President Donald Trump they are sending an armada to the North Korean peninsula to deal with this problem. 

Full Story here

Questions :

Why do you think the North Korea threatened to destroy a U.S aircraft carrier?

Do you think that Donald Trump made the right choice by sending an armada to the Korean Peninsula and why?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• They pry think they are better than us and if they actually come after us they will pry be surprised because we are better than them.  We will be more prepared than they would be so yeah. I think Trump made a good decision because now other countries will see that we have a strong military. 

• I agree with you because I personly think that they think that they think they are the strongest country out their and I think the United States needs to put them back in their place.

• Its because they think they can beat anyone. All it really is propaganda to there people to keep them indoctrinated under there rule. Yes because north Korea will not fire anything at us or anybody else unless they want to become a parking lot.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker