North Korea Test proves nuclear capability

North Korea said Sunday proved that missiles are capable of carrying a large nuclear warhead. The country's leader, Kim Jong Un, supervised the launch of the Hwasong-12 missile that reached an altitude of 2111.5 kilometers(1,312 miles) and flew 787 kilometers (489 miles). 

That's higher and closer to Russia than other North Korean tests, according to US officials. This test was "aimed at verifying the tactical and technological specifications of the newly developed ballistic rocket capable of carrying large-size heavy nuclear warhead

Link

1. Should we be scared?

2. How will this effect america if North Korea does nuke the US

If North Korea dose nuke america World War III will breakout, but there is a low chance they actually will. By letting the US handle Billions of live from this danger is are best optician, because putting it into your own hands could cause your life and possibly others 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree that we shouldn't be scared yet but definitely worried because they are making advancements in their nuclear weapons program. I think that as soon as they launched anything directed at us they would be wiped off the map by other countries.

• I think that we should probably be a little worried about a country like North Korea figuring out how to launch there Nukes. I don't think this will affect America at all, because if they even think about launching the Nukes at us they will be destroyed and wiped off the face of the earth. 

• I would agree that they would be wiped of the face of the earth. I think Trump would do that without any mercy. He is not politically correct and that is what makes him effective. Trump would have no problem getting rid of North korea, he'd probably smile while doing it. 

• I think that anyone in their right mind should be scared because North Korea could cause a Nuclear War. If they decide to nuke America then I think that would be a very big mistake because North America is a powerhouse and they have no chance at beating us if they do that.

• I also think that we wouldn't be the only place that would nuke North Korea, There are may world powers watching and waiting just for a chance to get rid of North Korea. Nobody wants them their and we are waiting for a chance to complete that. 

• I think that there should never be a time when the United States should feel comfortable with that country. This could just be an act intended to scare all of us but who knows if it will actually affect us. If North Korea nukes the US then they will be obliterated by us and the world will more than likely be in serious danger due to a third World War.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker