North Korea Test proves nuclear capability

North Korea said Sunday proved that missiles are capable of carrying a large nuclear warhead. The country's leader, Kim Jong Un, supervised the launch of the Hwasong-12 missile that reached an altitude of 2111.5 kilometers(1,312 miles) and flew 787 kilometers (489 miles). 

That's higher and closer to Russia than other North Korean tests, according to US officials. This test was "aimed at verifying the tactical and technological specifications of the newly developed ballistic rocket capable of carrying large-size heavy nuclear warhead

Link

1. Should we be scared?

2. How will this effect america if North Korea does nuke the US

If North Korea dose nuke america World War III will breakout, but there is a low chance they actually will. By letting the US handle Billions of live from this danger is are best optician, because putting it into your own hands could cause your life and possibly others 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think we should be scared yet because the technology isn't that advanced but at the same time it's scary to imagine what would happen if it does get that bad. I think the US would be damaged but we would come back from it.

• I think that we shouldn't be scared because we should be able to go up in there and just blow everything up. I know thee are higher powers and orders that need to take place but really, nothing good is coming out of there except publicity. If North Korea nukes the US, it will end very fast, I fell that the US would literally drop North Korea into nothing. 

• I would be very concerned, i would try to do everything so that i have a plan in case they do bomb us. I think that if they were to nuke the E.S, which is very unlikely, i think that were would be very mad and probably have to go in and take out their weapons ourselfs, even going to war with them.

• I agree about going to war if they do try an attack but I'm not too worried yet because North Korea doesn't have very advanced weapons systems. An attack would still be very scary and would evoke retaliation from the U.S.  

• I think that we should always be concerned when someone as sporadic as Kim has nuclear capability's but never scared. Well if North Korea does nuke the United States obviously we're going to suffer tremendous loss.

• The US also has many tactics to save it's own people. We have missiles that would blow that missile up before it even got close to the US. We are constantly watching over other countries to make sure nothing is going on. We know information about everyone to use against North Korea. But, Kim is very unstable and could do anything. 

• I agree their leader is very unstable and should be taken out off power because of how badly he treats his people. And yes we do have a missile defense system to take out the missiles before they hit us but it would still be a bad situation. 

• If North Korea did nuke the US I believe WWIII would definitely break out and be the worst world war yet. It would kill many americans and affect the lives of everyone and would be completely horrible.

• I dont think that North Korea would ever attack america with these weapons because of the risk of WWIII breaking out, but I also think we should be a little bit scared knowing that they could if they really wanted too.

• Yes and no yes because that means their tech is getting more and more advance and soon then will have missile that can laugh all the way over to us, but no at the same time because they were just testing and their test missile didn't even get anywhere close to us. Well if North Korea did decide to nuke the us a lot of people would be killed and we end up going into a nuclear war with North Korea.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker