New semester test schedule?

Semester tests are just around the corner and every year in the past we have run the same schedule, and everyone including the teachers are okay with it. Until now someone decided they wanted to make some changes to our schedule, which I'll remind you has gone very well in the past years. Well this someone is proposing to take away some of our privileges including lunch open campus. Does she really expect us to sit in the lunchroom for an hour? I would rather go home and eat something edible rather than sit in the lunchroom for an hour on those uncomfortable chairs eating that awful food.

With this new schedule I also feel it could affect some of the students' test grades considering some of them are taking multiple tests a day therefore they need a proper break to refresh their minds but these shortened passing times will not help out at all with that.

In the end I really think it would be best if we just went back to our old schedule instead of trying to switch things up.

What do you think about the new schedule?

Do you feel like longer passing periods helped with preparing for tests?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree with you, last years scudule was very good and we need to go back, our new principal is crazy and should not be aloud to make these changes.

• In my opinion, I believe that we should keep the old schedule instead of using the new one. Open campus for lunch allows students to be independent and plan their schedule if they are going someplace else. Personally, I feel that longer passing periods could help students prepare for tests. Even though it would be a short break between tests, shortening the break time in between tests would make it feel like they are constantly testing without time to prepare or for a small break.

• I don't know much about how it was in the past but I think that it's a good idea to try it and see. Yes I do think we should have more breaks as they are making us sit in a classroom for an hour and 15 but I do think that it's not the end of the world

• I do not agree with you, It was wonderful in the past and now shes making it miserable and unethical.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker