Netflix or Disney Plus?

Netflix or Disney Plus? We all enjoy watching movies and shows without ads, but which one is better? 

Netflix has many varieties of shows and movies. Comedy, horror, romantic, all the way too action. Founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers more genres and even produces their own films and shows, known as Netflix Originals. As of late September Netflix has over two hundred subscribers around the world. Which includes 73.3 million in the United States and Canada, 73.0 million in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, 39.6 million in Latin America and 34.8 million in the Asia-Pacific region. It’s also available in 4K resolution. Netflix has a predominant adult audience. But It does have an option for a kids account that restricts inappropriate content.

Unlike Netflix, Disney Plus has Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. Disney Plus was launched on November 12, 2019, in the United States, Canada, and the Netherlands, and to Australia, New Zealand, and Puerto Rico a week later. It has over one hundred and sixty subscriptions since October 2022.  Disney is able to be streamed in resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD in Dolby Vision. In early 2018, Disney's streaming distribution deal with Netflix ended in 2019, Disney took the opportunity to use technologies being developed for ESPN+ to make a Disney-branded streaming service that would feature its own content. Amazingly Disney Plus gained over 10 million subscriptions within the first day of it being launched.

So Disney is more appropriate for little kids, but Netflix has more genres. We all love a good movie to relax. But I personally think Disney Plus is better than Netflix. Although Netflix does have its perks, Disney gives me a nostalgic feeling that makes me feel happy and safe. I think we all have our comfort movies, who doesn’t!  Nexflix will always have better shows than Disney if we are talking about mature teen entertainment. But if you are looking for a memory to be unlocked and a good laugh I'd go with disney.

Which one do you prefer, Netflix or Disney Plus and why?

What’s your go-to when you think of your comfort movies?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney%2B

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that I like Netflix better this is a very hard question, I like both of them but also  Netflix has been taking off a lot of shows. but personly I don't even like most of them and I love how Netflix has the top 10 in the US. So I would have to say my go-to is for sure Netflix.

• I prefer netflix just because there is a lot  of different movies on there, But i also like disney plus because of the movies they have on there but over all i chose netflix. And my goto movies are  super bad or ready player 1 and anything with comedy. 

• I prefer Disney Plus, but I also have never had Netflix, so I am definitly biased. Obviously, my go-to is Disney Plus, as that is the only one I have. Even if I did have Netflix, I do think I would still pick Disney Plus because Disney has Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic.

• I would say I use Netflix more and it has all different types of shows and such. I also think Netflix is more shows and episodes and Disney is more movies. I mainly use disney plus to watch the marvel movies and a few childhood movies. 

• I like netflix better. I have had Disney plus before and there was not a lot of movies I liked, there were some old comfort movies that I liked though. The reason I like netflix better though is because there are a lot more shows and movies I like on there. 

• I disagree that netflix is better but i agree that disney has more comfort movies.

• I would choose Netflix over Disney plus. Most if not all of my favorite movies and tv shows are on Netflix. Disney Plus has lots of good options for watching tv however Netflix has way more options and a wider variety of shows and movies. Netflix has been getting some hate lately cause they are removing shows and movies after a short time. Netflix also has a tendency to put the first movie of a series or trilogy but not the rest. 

• I disagree that netflix is better but i agree that disney does have good options.

• I would pick Netflix over Disney Plus because I prefer watching movies and tv shows on Netflix. DIsney Plus mostly has movies for kids or a younger audience. My go-to is Netflix because there is a wide variety. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker