Nebraskas Coach

Nebraska’s Coach 

Nebraska's passing coordinator. He was placed under the interim Huskers head coach after the old head coach Scott Frost was fired. Mickey Joseph recently just got arrested for third degree domestic assault charges. He was arrested Wednesday in Lincoln, Nebraska. The cops were called in for domestic disturbance and when the cops showed up a report stated that there was pushing, choking, punching his wife and pulling her hair. Mickey would also place his hands around the cops throats and pull them down onto his couch at his home. Some of the cops left the scene with bruises on their face. 

Matt Rhule is predicted to be the next head coach at Nebraska. He has coached for Bailor and the Carolina Panthers. 

Mickey Joseph has not been fired yet but he has been placed under administrative leave. 

Do you think Mickey Joseph will get fired?

Do you think Nebraska will do well with their next head coach?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic choice and good job replying to people Landon! I do think your summary could be longer.

• I think that he should and will get fired. He doesn't deserve the role he has as the coach. With the new coach the team may also do better. Over all, the coach should be fired and face some punishment. 

• In past Nebraska has had ex-NFL coaches as their head coach but it hasn't gone well for them. I feel like as soon as those ex-NFL coaches take the job they flop and aren't as good of a coach as they used to be. I think that it could also bring a different perspective to the program.

P.S. I'm not a Nebraska fan. They are terrible. 

• I think that Mickey Joseph should get fired because doing that to his wife is not alright. I think that Nebraska will not be good with their new head coach because they have had so many coaches and still havent done good. I think he should be in jail because thats not alright. 

• I think that Mickey Joseph should and will get fired. I don't think after what he did to his wife that he should coach at any college. I think that Matt Rhule will be the next head coach for Nebraska, and I don't think that Nebraska will keep Mickey Josheph after these accusations have come to light.

• Yes, I believe that Mickey Joseph will be fired because he assaulted his wife. I think that Nebraska will do well with their next coach, Matt Rhule, because he turned Temple and Baylor into good teams. However, I think that it might take a year or two.

• Yes, I definitley think he will get fired. I think the new coach will do a great job but who knows with Nebraska. They have not been able to keep a coach long over the past 10 years and always think a new coach will solve the problem...which could possily happen with Matt.

• I think that Mickey Joseph will get fired because he assault his wife and thats a crime. He also be fired because he assailt the cops and put his hand around the cops throats and pulled them down onto his couch.

• I think that Mickey Joseph should definitely get fired. I don't think under any circumstance that that kind of behavior should be put up with. I think that he will get fired and Matt Rhule will be the new head coach. I don't think Nebraska wants someone with that reputation running there team.

• I think that Mickey Joseph will get fired. I think what he did was unjust and terrible to his wife. He did ruin his whole career by doing this.  I think that the next head coach will do good enough. It would be better for Nebraska to go with the new coach so that they aren't represented by a guy that committed domestic violence. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker