Nebraskas Coach

Nebraska’s Coach 

Nebraska's passing coordinator. He was placed under the interim Huskers head coach after the old head coach Scott Frost was fired. Mickey Joseph recently just got arrested for third degree domestic assault charges. He was arrested Wednesday in Lincoln, Nebraska. The cops were called in for domestic disturbance and when the cops showed up a report stated that there was pushing, choking, punching his wife and pulling her hair. Mickey would also place his hands around the cops throats and pull them down onto his couch at his home. Some of the cops left the scene with bruises on their face. 

Matt Rhule is predicted to be the next head coach at Nebraska. He has coached for Bailor and the Carolina Panthers. 

Mickey Joseph has not been fired yet but he has been placed under administrative leave. 

Do you think Mickey Joseph will get fired?

Do you think Nebraska will do well with their next head coach?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that Micky Joseph should and will be fired. I think that eventully people are going to start to argue this but with evidence he will be fired. I think Nebraskas problem is not the players and it s the coach. Getting a new coach half way threw could mess up the players season.

• I think Mickey Joseph should be fired. If he doesn't get fired Nebraska will face a lot of hate. If they get a new choach I think it will be better for the players. Although its in the middle of the season I think getting a new coach would be better for them. 

• I agree with this. If he does not get fired Nebraska could face a lot of hate.

• I absolutely think that Mickey Joseph should be fired. Mickey Joseph has recently become the face of the Nebraska program for some time, and if Nebraska were to keep him I believe it would reflect poorly on their program. I am hoping the Nebraska will be able to overcome these coaching issues/changes and do better in the coming season. 

• I don't really know if he will get fired because Nebraska is in the middle of their season. And their new coach is an NFL coach, so they have to wait till next season to hire him. The Nebraska football team will probably try to fight it, but from what is said about him he very well may be fired. 

• I think that with their new coach that is from the nfl will not allow for what he did to be a coach for his team. 

• I do think he will get fired if his convicted of domestic violence. It seems like he will be convicted though if he left bruises on cops, it is physical evidence. If for some reason Mickey isn't convicted, Nebraska will get a lot of hate for the things he did. I think Nebraska might do better with a new head coach.

• I think that Mickey Joseph will get fired someone who assaults his wife or partner should not be able to coach. expressly if he also attacked the officers on the scene. if he does get the charges dropped I doubt many people would want him back as the coach anyway. 

• I think that Mickey Joseph will get fired because of the alligations that have been given to him. The newer coach could benefit the team and make them better. Assault should be taken seriously and the coach should not be allowed to keep his job. He should also get fired because Nebraska isn't winning the games that they play.

• I think that Mickey Joseph will be fired. I just don't see how he could get rid of his charges and convince them he needs to stay. I think nebraska could do better with a good coach. Nebraska has a history of bad coaches so more than likely their next head coach will not do well for the team.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker