Nebraskas Coach

Nebraska’s Coach 

Nebraska's passing coordinator. He was placed under the interim Huskers head coach after the old head coach Scott Frost was fired. Mickey Joseph recently just got arrested for third degree domestic assault charges. He was arrested Wednesday in Lincoln, Nebraska. The cops were called in for domestic disturbance and when the cops showed up a report stated that there was pushing, choking, punching his wife and pulling her hair. Mickey would also place his hands around the cops throats and pull them down onto his couch at his home. Some of the cops left the scene with bruises on their face. 

Matt Rhule is predicted to be the next head coach at Nebraska. He has coached for Bailor and the Carolina Panthers. 

Mickey Joseph has not been fired yet but he has been placed under administrative leave. 

Do you think Mickey Joseph will get fired?

Do you think Nebraska will do well with their next head coach?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• If Mickey Joseph really did those things to his wife, I think he should and will get fired.  I think its just going to cause lots of drama for the Nebraska team and i dont think they will want that, I think nebraska would be better without him, 

• I agree with you. If he does those things he should get fired.

• I think that Mickey Joseph should and will get fired, especially if he really did all of those things to his wife. I don't think that the Huskers will want all of the drama and problems associated with him, so I think that they will work to get a new head coach.

• If it was up to me, Mickey Joseph should be fired. Domestic abuse is very serious and I think that that is something that Nebraska wouldn't want to be associated with. As an Iowa fan, I will admit that Nebraska has been doing really well under Matt Rhule and I think that he could become the head coach.

• Personally to me I think Mickey joesph will possibly get fired because any charges can easily get you fired from football. Personally to me I am not a Nebraska fan but I think they could possibly turn around and start doing better than what they have been doing.

• I don't know for certain if Mickey will get fired, however, he can be facing a lot of charges for domestic violence. Mickey is also very well known and it could happen that he gets let off due to his position. The Nebraska team could go through a lot if they get a new head coach. The players and teammates need to build a bond so all of them can work as a team and that takes some time.  

• I'm not sure, I mean my family is mixed teams between nebraska and Iowa. Not sure where I stand, but my dad really liked Scott Frost I just don't think that he did that much or contributed much to the team the last time he was coach. Before that maybe, just not after. But there's a chance Mickey Joseph might get fired, I would fire him. I mean domestic abuse is a big thing, but usually it'll be brushed off with money. Hopefully they'll do better yes.

• I think that there is a good chance that he walks away only to pay a fine. I think he did something terrible and who knows if this was a one time occurrence he should pay a lot more than money for his crimes. 

• bump

• I do not think he will get fired because money talks and he has a lot of money, but I do think he will have some consiquences because things like this shouldn't be taken lightly. and I do not think they will have to choose another coach because I think he'll be fine.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker