Nebraskas Coach

Nebraska’s Coach 

Nebraska's passing coordinator. He was placed under the interim Huskers head coach after the old head coach Scott Frost was fired. Mickey Joseph recently just got arrested for third degree domestic assault charges. He was arrested Wednesday in Lincoln, Nebraska. The cops were called in for domestic disturbance and when the cops showed up a report stated that there was pushing, choking, punching his wife and pulling her hair. Mickey would also place his hands around the cops throats and pull them down onto his couch at his home. Some of the cops left the scene with bruises on their face. 

Matt Rhule is predicted to be the next head coach at Nebraska. He has coached for Bailor and the Carolina Panthers. 

Mickey Joseph has not been fired yet but he has been placed under administrative leave. 

Do you think Mickey Joseph will get fired?

Do you think Nebraska will do well with their next head coach?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that with the charges he got there is most likley chance he will get fired. 

• I do think he will get fired if his convicted of domestic violence. It seems like he will be convicted though if he left bruises on cops, it is physical evidence. If for some reason Mickey isn't convicted, Nebraska will get a lot of hate for the things he did. I think Nebraska might do better with a new head coach.

• Any charges should really be taken into consideration in jobs. He should have gotten fired because you can't be a criminal in those jobs. In my opinion, I don't like nebraska, so I don't really care if the do well with their next coach. I just hope they aren't a criminal.

• If Mickey Joseph really did those things to his wife, I think he should and will get fired.  I think that this coach will be fired sometime this year or next year, depending on the way the season goes. The Nebraska team could go through a lot if they get a new head coach.

• I think that he will get fired and he should get fired. i dont think they are going to do good. now in the future they might with this new head coach but i think after the first couple of years they might actually be able to make it to a bowl game but i dont think they are going to be playoff contenders anytime soon.

• I think that Mikey Joseph will be fired due to a few reasons. First and foremost, Nebraska has a very difficult time keeping its coaches. Because of this, I think that Nebraska will end up losing its coach. I think that this coach will be fired sometime this year or next year, depending on the way the season goes.

• I think that if mikey jeseph is convicted then he will be fired. I hope he gets fired because nobody wants anyone from their school to be known for being arrested for something bad.  I think by eather the end of this season or start of next season he will be fired. 

• I think that Mickey Joseph will be fired because it seems that Nebraska fires a lot of their coaches because they think they arent good at thier job. So I think by the end of the season of next season he will be fired. I do not know who the next head coach will be.

• I think that mickey will get fired and I think that they will not do well with their new coach. They have been going through coaches every year for the past 4 years and they are still getting new coaches. I think that they wont do well, but they could if they keep a coach for a long time.

• I agree. I also think he most likly will get fired.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker