National wingman day

National wingman day is a day where you celebrate your friends or bro’s for being with you through thick and thin. It is not a super popular holiday but it is nice to have because it shows your appreciation towards your friends for helping you through certain difficulties.

National wingman day takes place the day before valentines day you might be wondering why it is called wingman day. It is called wingman day because in the air force the “wingman” is supposed to watch over the pilot and protect him from any danger at all times.

It was created in october in 2004 by the chief of airforce John P. the idea behind it was that every day should be national wingman day because it’s not just about trying to help your friend hook up with someone is it also about keeping your friend from excessive drinking or get them out of a social or reckless situation.

Do you celebrate national wingman day?

When you go out with your friends do you have a wingman?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic choice +5! Be sure to capitalize words that should be and also include your sources. The bit issue is you didn't reply to any student comments which is worth 30 points,

• No, I don't celebrate national wingman day. To be completely honest, I didn't know that it was such a thing. However, these days, there is a national day for everything. I have a few "wingmans" that I would bring when I go out.

• I don't celebrate national wingman day but I like the idea of it. I like it because you help your friends out with the situation and help them decide stuff. It's a good idea I like it. I think that they should make more national days like this.

• I don't celebrate national wingman day but i think that its a good idea because it's a good way to boost someones confidence and mood. When i go out with my friends it's always fun but i don't think we have a wingman because we don't cross females when we hangout. When we dop hangout it's always fun and very chaotic but thats normal we always have fun anyways and it's always a good time.

• I have never celebrated National Wingman Day because I didnt know it was a thing. I personally would not celebrate it because I feel like I  go out with my friends and dont consider them as wingmen. I dont usually hang out with my friends that often because I am always busy. 

• I did not even know that national wingman day existed so I have never celebrated it. I guess I never thought about weather or not I have a wingman I have my close friends that have helped me though a lot but I also don't go out with them often because I am almost always busy.

• I have never celebrated National Wingman Day because I never knew that it was a thing until now. Normally when I go out with friends, I don't consider them as my wingman, but they basically do the same thing as one, and I could trust them to help me if I need it.

• I don't celebrate national wingman day because I didn't know it excisted till today. If I did know of its existence I still would not celebrate it because I don't think that its a very good holiday.

• I never knew national wingman day was a thing. I think it is a pretty good holiday since you are basically saying thanks to your friends. I guess I do have a "wingman" when I hang out with friends.

• I don't celebrate national wingman day because I didn't know it was a thing. I do have some wingmen but they are women, I guess you would just call them wingwomen.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker