People are in a mission, to find Apollo, Apollo, a white terrier mix ran away after a rollover accident in Boise, this this happened after Christmas. officers are looking for him, they are trying to find and rescute him, but Apollo is simply gone. They got help with rescue animals, but they found nothing, officials turned to the people of the community, to know more about the accident,  they ask people to keep a vigilant watch for the dog.    

Image result for Missing dog rescued after 15 days in the desert south of Boise

A week later the officer said that he had gone out to explore the area in the desert, but still nothing, a few days later they received a call that probably someone had seen him, quickly went to investigate and the dog was rescued and taken to the health center, Miraculously , Apollo had survived 15 days alone in the desert through arduous conditions, the dog fortunately jumped before the crash of the accident and that's how he stayed alive, The owners were happy to get him back. Apollo was returnig to his home, Apollo was reunited with his family on Tuesday.

link

Questions:

1) If you were the owner of the dog, what would you have done to find it as soon as possible?

2) How do you think Apollo could survive in the desert?

3) Do you like the name Apollo? How would you name your puppy?

• 1)If I were the owner, I would go looking for him on my own, I would also go to the places that I think he might like.
  • 2)I think that since it is a strong animal it can survive without water and without food, depending on the breed, but I think that he could have found food to survive.
  • 3)I like the name Apollo, but it sounds a little weird, I have no idea how to named a puppy, I do not have one.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well done Luis! Be sure to proofread to eliminate errors. -10 late

• If I was the owner of the dog I would search everywhere and put up sings of a picture of your dog. I think Apollo survived in the desert by finding some source of water and food. I do like the name apollo. I don't know what I would name my puppy.

• I would go out and look for him on my own, I'd want to find him ASAP.

Eating the dessertlife maybe, the rains are heavy or the dew in the morning.

I kinda like it but I would name my dog Spades, my current dogs name is Shadow.

• If I was the owner of a dog na d this happened to them I would d othe samething this owner did and try and find them as soon as possible. Im not sure of Apollo survived in the dessert for 15 days exspecally with the hot weather. I like the naem Apollo and Im not sure what I'd noame my dog. I mean I have two dogs names Lala and Benz. 

• 1. I would have called the local emergency services to help try and find it, and then go to it's favorite places and look for it.

2. Apollo could survive in the desert by drinking cactus juice, finding some source of water, finding people, or just being tough.

3. I like the name Apollo, but I would name my dog something that's in a movie or something else.

• I would have asked the community to help search for him, and gone out to search for him myself. I also would have gotten family members involved to see if they could help look for him. I think he survived with the primal dog instincts and some luck thrown in too. I do like the name Apollo because that IS my puppy's name.

• I would have stayed in the area to call for him and ask people to keep a  lookout for him. I think he fould a burrow or somewhere out of the sun next to water that he was able to stay in. I think its a pretty cool name, Idk how I would name my puppy

• I would've probably been looking for the dog myself, and spread the word to the people around the town. He probably survived by not moving much and he probably was able to scavenge for food.

• 1. I would give notice to the public and see if they see him they can tell me and I would be out there looking for him.

2. Problem catch stuff that out in the desert and find some water. 

3. I'm fine with the name I don't hink you can mistake that as a person name, because I don't think people will name there child Apollo.

• I would put 'missing dog' signs around town and take time from my day to help find my dog. He possibly found a source of food by consuming other animals. I do like the name Apollo, and I would a puppy by a symbol of him/her.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker