Military Preps for Ebola

The U.S. military is forming a 30 people "quick-strike team" to provide direct treatment to the people directly in the United States. The team will be deployed at anytime over the next month, and will have to leave within 72 hours. The team will include five doctors, 20 nurses and five trainers. Barrack Obama said last week, he wants more of a aggressive response to this outbreak of Ebola. First they will head to Fort Sam Houston, Texas, for seven days of training. That will begin next week or so. The team will remain in "prepare-to-deploy" for 30 days.

I think this amazing that we are willing to do this. It is amazing that these people are putting their lives at risk to get rid of this outbreak. I can't imagine having a mother/father in this though.

Link

What would you think if you had a close family/friend apart of the Ebola treatment? Would you volunteer to help out this outbreak? Why or why not?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I would do the same! I cant imagine knowing someone with it.

• I don't think that i would volunteer to help because i would be afraid that i would get it. I would feel bad for that person and help as much as i could from a safe place. 

• Yes, exactly.

• no because i don't want to contract it.

• It would be scary!

• It would be scary to contact with.

• I would not come into contact with them. I would not help because I wouldn't to risk getting Ebola.

• Definitely!

• If a family member or friend would get Ebola i would not come into contact with them till they get rid of the disease. I wouldn't volunteer because it can spread and I don't want to get it.

• That's kind of what I'm thinking.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker