Manning Sets Touchdown Record

While Brett Favre got knocked down in the record books Sunday after Peyton manning becomes the new record holder for the most touchdowns passes thrown in the NFL with 509 touchdowns compared to Brett’s 508. Not only did he break that record though he also broke the most 4th quarter/OT touchdown passes with 119. The thing that gets most people is that it took Peyton 49 fewer games than it took Brett to complete this. He never thought it would be possible after a neck injury in 2011 and missing the entire season. Based on his performance and age he could possibly throw for over 600 touchdowns before his career is over.

What do you think Peyton's brother thinks about this?

Do you think that any other QB can break this?

Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Eli is proud of him obviously he wanted have any reason to be mad about it or anything. Eli is garbage. Peyton is the best QB ever to play the game and his record will never get touched he is the best.

• I agree that Eli is proud of him and is not mad or anything. I do not think he is the best QB. I think that someone will break the record eventually.

• Heck no, manning is boss. He will go down as the 1 on.

• I'm sure Eli is proud of him. It would take a really good quarterback to break his record.

• I agree. I think that Eli is proud of him but also it might take a decade or so for someone to break that. It could also rise if he keeps making touchdowns.

• I think that he is excited and proud for his brother and that it is always a possibility that in the future there will be a better  QB that could break this newly found record.

• i thin that Eli is proud of Payton for accomplishing this. I also think that the right QB could beat this record

• I agree that the right QB could break this record, but that may be a little while because he isn't done yet.

• I think that he is happy for him. Possibly.

• I think that Eli Manning is happy for him but still wants to be better than him. I don't know who can brake the record.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker