Manhunt For Shooter In Orlando

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/manhunt-underway-after-shooting-causes-car-to-crash-into-cvs-sign/ar-AA8xPSJ

On February Second at about 10:20 A.M There was gunshots in the middle of town coming from two vehicles shooting at each other in Orlando. Officers were following two guys in a Cadillac and a silver ford focus. None of the vehicles would stop when officer Wallis was behind them with his sirens blaring. The guy that first started the shooting got away and they are still looking for him. The other vehicle the ford focus ran into a sign and was not hurt or shot. He ended up being charged with leaving the scene of a crash with property damage and aggravated assault with firearm. My opinion of this article is that a lot of other people could of been hurt in this situation and they are lucky nobody else got involved or hurt. I think the guy in the ford focus should of stopped once the cops were behind them.

Do you think the guys in the ford focus knows who the guy was shooting at him?

If you were them what would you do when you saw the cops?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that he does know who was shooting at him and knew why. If I saw the cops I would have regretted everything that I did to get shot at because I know that I am going to get in huge trouble.

• I'm sure there was some motive for them to be shooting at each other, so they should at least know of each other. I would probably stop if I were them, but maybe they had some really illegal stuff in the car that they really didn't want to get caught with

• Im sure they knew each other because they wouldn't just shoot at each other randomly. Maybe there was a grudge between them. I would have stopped if I heard the cops

• Maybe the guys in the ford focus were acting as a decoy so that the Cadillac could get away. If i were them i would probably have stopped.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker