Man shot dead by police in London

A man was shot dead in the street in London for stabbing 3 people in a "terrorist related" incident. One person has been taken to the hospital with lifie threatening injuries. The police asy it was a "terrorist incident" and is "Islamist related." A fake bomb device was found on the suspect when they found him. The incident, which was said only to have lasted 30 seconds, was over when the police fired a total of 3 gunshots. Karker Tahir, who runs a barber shop right acrossed the street said this about the incident, " he was running and he was shot. He wason the floor and the poilce kept yelling at him not to move." Tahir said that armed police were at the scene very quickly and was getting all of the surronding bystanders out of the area and out of harms way. Later that day many police vehicles blocked the street and no one, besides cops and detectives, could enter the area.

If you were just sitting in your house and you heard gunshots what would you do?

I would run for cover until I was sure that the cops had him under arrest or he was out of the area.

If you witnessed the 3 people getting injured, how would it affect you?

If I was there, I would feel major simpathy for those people and there families.

How would you take it if one of your family members or even a friend was involved with this incident?

I would feel terrible and try to do anything to help them recover.

For more information go to-

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/man-shot-terrorist-related-incident-london-n1128461

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good summary but you only replied three times. Should have about 15 replies.

• I would definitely try and find cover or safety so I wouldn't get hit until the cops got there. I would feel really bad for them because they got injured and some could possibly die. I don't know what I would do but if there was something I could do I would help them out in any way possible.

• If I were to hear gunshots outside of my house I would grab a weapon to defend myself and run to cover. I would wait it out, I would listen to see what was going on and wait till the police had arrested him.

•  

If I was in my house and I hear a bunch of gun shots I would definitely first call the police and then hide until the police tell me it is clear to come out and be safe. If there were 3 people getting injured, I would feel terrible for them. They were regular people who did nothing wrong and are getting hurt. If one of my family or friends were in this, I would be devastated.

• If I heard the gunshots I would go to a bathroom and hide and then wait to see what happens if the police or anyone I would know knew anything about what happened. If i saw this happen I would call the police right away, and try and comfort them till the police got there and was able to help them. If one of my family members/friends were involed with it I would comfort them and take care of anything they want me to do when they are recovering.

• I would be starteled and have to get up and look where it was comming from. If I was around when people were getting shot I would want to help, but I would want to make sure that the shooter was taken care of. I probably wouldnt be able to help so of corse I would feel bad for them. If anyone was involved in a shooting I would really be upset and try to do anything I could to help.

• If I heard gunshots outside of my house, I would seek cover because something dangerous is going on outside, and the police should handle it. I would feel sad for the 3 people who were shot because of the people who would be affected by their injuries. I would extremly bad if one of my family members were in an accident like this.

• I would go somewhere safe like in a locked room in my house, and then I would call the police as soon  I was safe. This would be to make sure I wasn't in any immediate danger, and that help is instantly on the way for the people who need it.

• if i was sitting in my house and i heard gun shot i would probably look out my window just to see what was going on and if i saw anything i would call the police to report it  so that they can take care of it and knowone gets hurt

• If I started hearing gun shots I would call any neighbors I know to let them know what is happening and make sure they are safe. I would also call the police to make sure it was being taken care of and it wasn't the terrorist shooting. If I witnessed it I would probably be scared for life because I might have just witnessed someone die. I feel very terrible for the person and there family. If my family would have been involved I would have tried to intervene and help them, which wouldn't be a good idea but I wouldn't just run away.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker