Logan Paul's Cryptozoo

You might know Logan Paul as the blogger who recorded a dead body in the forest. Though lately Logan Paul has bigger things that he has been working on besides blogging. CyptoZoo was launched in 2021. CryptoZoo was Logan's NFT project,  the slogan is “Build your ZOO. Earn crypto.”

10966744485?profile=RESIZE_710x

How Cryptozoo was supposed to work was you buy a crypto token called $ZOO, with those you buy the egg NFTS that can hatch and become animals. Then you can breed the two animals and get a crossbreed of the two animals. The rarer the animal is, the more the daily price of the NFT is. Logans "game" also had multiple bugs that caused people not to get the money from their NFT's or their eggs wont even hatch. Logan also promised in 2022 he would make games you would be able to play with your animals, though he never delivered. After Logan made millions of dollars off the eggs, he seemingly forgot about the project and stopped talking about it. In his discord when he is asked about it his communtiy mannager says logan will promote cyptozoo anyday now. But he never did. 

“It's a really fun game that makes you money,” Logan Paul stated before Cryptozoo launched. Though if anything people have lost more money than they have made.   Coffeezilla, a drama youtuber, posted a three part series that goes really into depth about how people have lost so much money off crypto zoo. If you are interested more in this topic I highly recommend you go watch Coffezilla’s series. 

I think that cyptozoo was a bad scam and its sad how much money people have lost from it. Logan has made an apolgy video but he blamed everyone bum himself in it. He isnt taking accounablility and he would rather just take his money and forget all about his NFT project.

QUESTIONS

What are your opinions on Cryptozoo?

Would you buy an NFT?

What are your opinions on Logan Paul??

SOURCES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386p68_lDHA

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-64210289

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic choice and one that hasn't been done so +5. Your summary is well done but be sure to reply back a few more times.

• My opinion on Logan Paul is not so great. He did a very bad thing in the forest. But then he came back and was better. I began to like him again and watch his box fights and other things he did. But recently, he made fun of his friend for believing in God and made fun of him for being a christain on his podcast. He friend walked out of the podcast room and didn't come back. I don't respect Logan Paul anymore and I don't think I ever will.

• I think that it was smart for him to do because he made lots of money but also lots of people lost money from it. I kind of think that it is their fault for trusting him and this. But also his fans should be able to trust him so I think it was messed up for him to do but it did get him money so arguably it was smart.

• I think it's dumb and I see if it was just a game but it involves real money so I wouldn't take the risk. I would not buy it because of this situation i'm not gonna trust someone just becasie they are an influencer and say I will make money. 

• I think Cryptozoo sounds like a scam and unlogical. It seems like another way Logan can get money from people is because he's starting to lose his fame so he needs a different way to earn cash. I don't think I will ever buy an NFT because it just seems like a waste of money. Logan Paul, in my opinion, seems like he's just trying to find another way to earn some quick cash because he's not as famous as he used to be so he needs a new way to make money. Who knows, maybe he will film another inappropriate video so he can gain the "clout" back.

• I think the crypto zoo is a scam. Many people have lost lots of money from this site. I probably won't buy an NFT, I'm not interested in crytpo. I'm not a fan of Logan Paul, he has lied a lot and seems to only care about fame and money. 

• It does seem like he only cares about fame and money and not his fans and his supporters, which is sad. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker