Kobe lashes on low ESPN ranking!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2235141-kobe-bryant-lashes-out-at-low-espn-ranking-bunch-of-idiots

36-year-old Kobe Bryant got ranked No. 40 on the espn.com's 2014 NBA player rankings. Once word got out to the Mamba, he shot back some fire of his own to Bill Oram of the Orange County Register. This what Kobe said about him being ranked 40th best player: "I've know for a long time that they're a bunch of idiots." Sound familiar? Probably because almost the exact same thing happened prior to last season when he only raked No. 25. "During that time Kobe said that anyone who thinks he's 25th best player in the world needs drug testing."

Kobe only played six games last season due to injury. Do you think his ranking is because of this medical excuse or do you do you think it was for another reason? Do you like Kobe Bryant? If not, who is your favorite player in the NBA and why?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think it was because of his injury. I don't have a favorite player.

• Yeah he say out for a while, that could be the main reason. 

• I am a fan of the Los Angles Lakers and Kobe but I think it is do to his injury last year it ranked him further down.

• Yeah good point Tyler. I'm all about the heat thought. (: But I do also believe it was because of his injury and him having to sit out so many games.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker