Jimmy Kimmel and his son

Jimmy Kimmel and his wife welcomed a baby boy on April 21st. They named him William John Kimmel. After the birth of his son, everything seemed to be going great. Mommy and baby were both happy and healthy.  Three hours after his son was born, a nurse came in to check on everything. She found out that William had a purple color to him. She took him to the ICU to do some test. The nurse found out that the baby had a hole in his heart. William was rushed into surgery and had a three hour surgery on his heart. The surgery was a success. Jimmy's son will have to have two more surgeries in order to get the whole heart working fine and everything working the way it should. Six days after the surgery. The couple was able to bring the baby home. Jimmy Kimmel gave a 13 minute monologue on his show. He pleaded that parents keep watch and what is happening in the health care world today. 

Link:

Questions:

Do you watch this show? How do you think Jimmy Kimmel spread word about this disease and issues.

Do you think that Jimmy's son will have a normal life or will he face hard times because of his heart?

My thoughts:

I love to watch the Jimmy Kimmel show. I think that Jimmy Kimmel will use his show to spread the word on this disease.

I think that his son will have a normal life now since they found the issue with his heart. I think that the surgery and his nurse, saved his life. 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think I have seen some of his show. He probably expressed his feelings and told the world what was all going on. I think after all the surgeries William should be able to feel normal and have a regular life. 

• I have watched sometimes, and i think that it was good for him to spread the word and raise awareness for this issue. I think that there will be some difficulties, but otherwise a pretty normal life.

• I agree with you. I think that his child will have some difficulties in life because of his heart. But I don't think that it will kill him. I also think that Jimmy will be able to spread the word a lot with his show.  

• I did not watch this show yet. I think this is a good idea for him to make a good use to spread the word about this disease. Well, I am not sure if he will be alright without any problems in his future life because heart disease is very major disease so I hope the doctors do their best to save him.

• I have yet to watch his show, but I do know he has a very big audience. With the amount of publicity he has, he can encourage donations for his son and many other children. Thankfully, the doctors and nurses were able to discover the heart complications. After the completion of his surgeries, Jimmy’s son will most likely not have to suffer any more heart complications.

• No, I do not watch that show, but I think he is able to spread word about this because a whole bunch of people like him and watch his show, so I think they will listen to him. It's really hard to say, but I will say that if the rest of the surgeries are a success than there is a great chance that he will live a normal life.

• I do watch this show and I think because he is very likable, people will listen to his message and heed his words. I think he will have a normal life because they were able to catch it early. 

• I definitely do agree with you because the reason that people will listen to him is because of how likeable he is.

• I don't watch his show but I have seen some parts of different shows and I think that he will use his fame to spread the word. I think Jimmy's son will be able to live a pretty normal life. There may be a few small things that he won't be able to do. 

• I definitely do agree with you on this because I think that there's hope for this baby.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker