Jimmy Kimmel and his son

Jimmy Kimmel and his wife welcomed a baby boy on April 21st. They named him William John Kimmel. After the birth of his son, everything seemed to be going great. Mommy and baby were both happy and healthy.  Three hours after his son was born, a nurse came in to check on everything. She found out that William had a purple color to him. She took him to the ICU to do some test. The nurse found out that the baby had a hole in his heart. William was rushed into surgery and had a three hour surgery on his heart. The surgery was a success. Jimmy's son will have to have two more surgeries in order to get the whole heart working fine and everything working the way it should. Six days after the surgery. The couple was able to bring the baby home. Jimmy Kimmel gave a 13 minute monologue on his show. He pleaded that parents keep watch and what is happening in the health care world today. 

Link:

Questions:

Do you watch this show? How do you think Jimmy Kimmel spread word about this disease and issues.

Do you think that Jimmy's son will have a normal life or will he face hard times because of his heart?

My thoughts:

I love to watch the Jimmy Kimmel show. I think that Jimmy Kimmel will use his show to spread the word on this disease.

I think that his son will have a normal life now since they found the issue with his heart. I think that the surgery and his nurse, saved his life. 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't watch the show. I think that will he will talk about the issues and disease in his show because many people watch it and could hear more information about it. I think that he will have a normal life because he did have the surgery that saved his life. Also means the doctors and nurses know about the problem I think they will always keep an eye out for him.

• No, I do not watch this show. He will most likely use social media and his show to spread the word about the disease and issues. I think he will have some trouble growing up but after a couple years he will be perfectly fine.

• I agree and I also think that he will use the power he has on social media to spread the word about diseases and issues. I also think that there may be a few problems but for the most part he will be healthy. 

• I agree with you about him using social media to spread the word and probably also using his TV show. He will probably have some issues as he grows up but for now he is at least doing okay. 

• I don't watch the show hardly ever but I have watched the show before. I think that he can use his show and also some ads on websites to help spread the word about the disease and issues. I think that Jimmy Kimmel's son will face hardships as he gets older and his body will go through hardships. He should have a mostly normal life until he gets older. 

• I have not watched this show but i'm guessing that he is going to put it on his show so other people could know more about the disease and issues. I think they caught it early enough so I think he will have a perfect life.

• I do no watch this show but I did see the video of him announcing that his son has a heart disease. I think that since he is on tv and he said what the disease was more people understand how bad this can be. I think he will have a normal life but his parents might just have to be a little bit more careful with him. 

• I sometimes watch his show if I'm awake when it's on. It's definitely popular and I think he will keep using his hole to spread awareness on the disease. He is also popular enough to get a bunch of people to fund-raise and then donate it. Hopefully, the surgeries will help and now that they know that they know about his issues, the doctors will have a better plan of attack to help him lead a normal life. 

• I think that I've heard of it, but I've never watched it before. I think he will definitely continue to talked about this on his show and continue to raise awareness on this topic. I think that he will have a normal life minus the fact that he will have had heart surgery. I don't think it will affect him too much. 

• I don't watch the show, but I'm sure a lot of people do. Anything he says on his show will be broadcast to millions. I think after these surgeries, the baby will be okay. He may have minor problems, but I think he'll be okay.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker