'Jihadi John' identified

Jihadi John, the person responsible for multiple deaths, mostly beading's, has been identified. He has became basically the face of ISIS, appearing on multiple execution videos (killing/beading) people. He has been Identified as Mohammed Emwazi. A Kuwaiti-born Londoner according to U.S. officials and U.S. congressional sources. He is also responsible for the deaths of American Journalist- James Foley and Steven Sotloff.

Do you think knowing the Identity will give us any leverage in the war against ISIS? Explain 

What do you think ISIS will do now that we know his Identity?

Full Story click here-Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I dont really think we will get leverage. I dont know what they will do to him no what they have his identity.

• It wouldn't help because of us knowing his identity they will probably use a different person to execute people know instead of him. 

• I don't know about leverage, but we can kill him so he will stop killing Americans. I think ISIS will protect him and also probably kill more Americans because they're insane.

• Bump

• I  think that it will depend on what we do with this information will decide if it gives us any leverage at all. I think that it might give us some. I think that they might get rid of him or do there best to protect him. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker