Is AI Getting to Realistic?

What is AI? AI stands for Artificial Intelligence it is a simulation of human intelligence process by a machine and computer system. AI has been in the news now for quite sometime. But lately there has been controversy with AI now. Now that AI has advance what If I told you your favorite arist and song was write by AI?

Music fans all over the world are surprise with a new song called “Heart on My Sleeve”. The song was written by AI but simulated the voices of Drake and The Weeknd. Even a host of music-realted Youtube channel enter the discussion whether or not if the AI even surpass the talents of the real artist. We are at a point were AI has gotten so advance that it is now able to make songs and simulate the artists voices. But this is not the first time this has happened.

These new AI generated songs has now have the music industry on high alert. Drake and The Weeknd label Universal Music Group has now invoke copyright violation to take down the AI generated song “Heart on My Sleeve” on every platform. But after this incident the music indusrty is now trying to do stuff to prevant this in the future.

Do You Think That AI should be allowed?

Do You Think That AI Will Advance Even More?   

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/1171032649/ai-music-heart-on-my-sleeve-drake-the-weeknd

https://www.techtarget.com/searchenterpriseai/definition/AI-Artificial-Intelligence

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that AI is dumb and poibntless. i do not like it at all and i wish i could get rid of it. its creepy how it knows things and how it responds so fast. I think it needs to be stopped because i think the givernment is trying to do something bad

• I do not think that AI should be allowed, I think it is creepy and taking your information. For example, it knows some people's locations. I do not understand how it works but unfortunately, I think that it is going to advance even more and get more of your personal information. 

• I agree with you it is creepy because like you said it now knows information about you like where you live and etc. I also do belive that it will advance and get better

• I think AI is dumb and shouldn't be allowed. It is a scary robot that can ask you questions. I think AI will want to advance, but humans will rebel against it. It won't get that advanced compared to cars for example. It can be helpful, but a robot seems to controlling.

• I havent really mesed with AI things but I heard it has been very realistic. I dont think it should be banned yet. I think if the AI does somthing rong tho I think at that point in time it needs to be banned. I belive AI will keep evovling over time becasue the people making AI want to make money just like everone else

• I think that AI is definitely realistic, but not TOO realistic. Artificial intelligence is meant to adapt and change with the data that it is receiving to better communicate. There are competitions that companies and individuals can enter to see whos AI communicates the most like a human. I think that AI is more fascinating than frightening.

• I think that how AI is right now is fine, but if they keep advancing it it will soon know how to comprehend feeling and other human traits. If they keep advancing they'll think that they are humans. Honestly scientists don't know when to stop doing something. Even though they know it is wrong to advance something that can get out of hand so quickly, they won't stop.

• I agree with what you said I do think currently think that it is fine but like you send maybe in the future it will advance but they might make it to point where it is to advance

• I think that AI should be allowed right now, but I think that It should not keep advancing. This whole AI thing is starting to grow a little too much and can get out of hand in certain situations. Although it helps you in all conditions, I don't think we should use it for everything or tell it anything important. In the future, I could see them being able to stock you and gather your private information, which is scary. 

• I think that AI should be allowed, however, I feel that it is becoming too realistic and people are depending on it too much. I think that AI will advance more in the near future because it is new and helpful to most people.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker