Is AI Getting to Realistic?

What is AI? AI stands for Artificial Intelligence it is a simulation of human intelligence process by a machine and computer system. AI has been in the news now for quite sometime. But lately there has been controversy with AI now. Now that AI has advance what If I told you your favorite arist and song was write by AI?

Music fans all over the world are surprise with a new song called “Heart on My Sleeve”. The song was written by AI but simulated the voices of Drake and The Weeknd. Even a host of music-realted Youtube channel enter the discussion whether or not if the AI even surpass the talents of the real artist. We are at a point were AI has gotten so advance that it is now able to make songs and simulate the artists voices. But this is not the first time this has happened.

These new AI generated songs has now have the music industry on high alert. Drake and The Weeknd label Universal Music Group has now invoke copyright violation to take down the AI generated song “Heart on My Sleeve” on every platform. But after this incident the music indusrty is now trying to do stuff to prevant this in the future.

Do You Think That AI should be allowed?

Do You Think That AI Will Advance Even More?   

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/1171032649/ai-music-heart-on-my-sleeve-drake-the-weeknd

https://www.techtarget.com/searchenterpriseai/definition/AI-Artificial-Intelligence

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree with you. I do think that AI will advance and maybe one day like you said we will have AI friends.

• I think that artificial intelligence should be allowed for only certain things. I am unsure what it should be allowed for because I do not know what all artificial intelligence can do. But if it is enforced into too much of the workforce, it will eliminate many jobs. I think that over time artificial intelligence will continue to get more and more advanced. 

• I agree with you. I do believe that AI should be used only for certain things and jobs. I do think that it will get advanced. But I think that if we make it advance a little bit too much and like you said it will eliminate jobs for people and will replace them 

• I think that AI should be allowed for certain things. I'm not sure what jobs that should be, but some jobs it may be beneficial. If it is implemented into every job, it will take too many jobs, which will be bad for unemployment rates. I think that AI will advance more, but it could get too advanced.

• I agree with you. I do think that AI should be allowed for certain jobs and things. I don't think that everything should use AI or have AI. But I do think it will advance.

• I think that AI should be allowed but if it starts to take over a lot of peoples jobs then it should be limited. I definitely think that AI will advance a lot especially because technology is advancing as well.

• I think that the AI is a fun thing to talk to, get jokes and other stuff. I think that it is just another google thing that give you a answer to your question. Yes, I think that the AI will advance more than it is right not in the world today.

• I think that if AI should be abllowed they should only be allowed to answer none personal questons, I think they need to be designed almsot simular to siri or google on your Iphone/smart devivece. They way they can make these AIs its creppy,

• i think that ai shoudl be an option. on snapchat the ai is very creepy and I think that is will also continue to advance getting better and better and I hope it doesn't get to creepy 

• I think having AI should be an option. I think Snapchat AI is extremely creepy. I think AI will also continue to advance and keep getting better and better and I honestly find it a little bit disturbing.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker