Is AI Getting to Realistic?

What is AI? AI stands for Artificial Intelligence it is a simulation of human intelligence process by a machine and computer system. AI has been in the news now for quite sometime. But lately there has been controversy with AI now. Now that AI has advance what If I told you your favorite arist and song was write by AI?

Music fans all over the world are surprise with a new song called “Heart on My Sleeve”. The song was written by AI but simulated the voices of Drake and The Weeknd. Even a host of music-realted Youtube channel enter the discussion whether or not if the AI even surpass the talents of the real artist. We are at a point were AI has gotten so advance that it is now able to make songs and simulate the artists voices. But this is not the first time this has happened.

These new AI generated songs has now have the music industry on high alert. Drake and The Weeknd label Universal Music Group has now invoke copyright violation to take down the AI generated song “Heart on My Sleeve” on every platform. But after this incident the music indusrty is now trying to do stuff to prevant this in the future.

Do You Think That AI should be allowed?

Do You Think That AI Will Advance Even More?   

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/1171032649/ai-music-heart-on-my-sleeve-drake-the-weeknd

https://www.techtarget.com/searchenterpriseai/definition/AI-Artificial-Intelligence

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that AI shouldn't be allowed because it can ruin people's phones or lives and it's not a real person so you aren't getting honest answers I guess. I think that they're gonna try to find a way to make the AI more advance but I also don't think I'll use AI at all in the future.

• I agree with you. I think that AI can ruin people's phones and live. Because since it gets information about you it knows a lot about you and I don't think that is safe.

• I think that AI shouldn’t be allowed to ruin chances for actual people like generating voices for a music video or something like that. I do think that AI will advance more and more and that can be very unbeneficial for humans they could even take over jobs because people don’t want to work and business owners will choose better ways to keep their businesses booming.

• I think that AI is getting too realistic and quite creepy. I have no doubt that AI will only get smarter and smarter as the years pass by. 

• in my oppinion i think it is getting a little too realistic and it will also get out of hands

• I don't think it's getting too realistic. I don't see any robots that you can talk to with very distinct human-like features in my everyday life. I don't think it will advance to the point where it will get out of hand like terminator or something. It's certainly not an issue today. 

• I agree with you I don't think it is realistic yet. maybe one day they will and then we will have robots.

• I do not like how realistic and adaptable Artificial Inteligence is becoming. I do not think it should be used experimentally on people. I can see how Artificial Intelligence is beneficial for manufacturing or machines doing repetitive work that we do not need humans to do.

• I belive that Ai is just here to find out stuff about us and should not be allowed. Ai will most likely continue to advance in the future and that's scary. Ai knows so much already imagine what they will know in 50 years.

• I agree with you. I don't know if AI should be allowed and I also agree with it because we don't know what it will be like in 50 years.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker