Hello Kitty isn't a Kitty

Link Here “Hello Kitty is not a cat. She’s a cartoon character. She is a little girl. She is a friend. But she is not a cat. She’s never depicted on all fours. She walks and sits like a two-legged creature. She does have a pet cat of her own, however, and it’s called Charmmy Kitty.” -Los Angeles News Reporter. News that the Japanese cartoon was announced that it was not a kitty. It is a girl called Kitty White. The nation was shocked to hear this. Mostly confused.

What did you think when you heard this? Were you more shocked or confused?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I already knew this if you have watched the show its just like a bunch of other cartoon shows so i was neither shocked or confused.

• Ohh, well I never got into hello kitty but I have seen and heard of her.

• I am shocked because I always thought she was a cat because of her name. 

• It's just common sense, I don't think anyone knew that she was a actually human.

• I was confused, and still am. I don't understand how this little girl has been mistaken for a cat all these years. I still will always think of it as a cat even if it is a little girl! They have had us mistaken for all these years and they are now just telling us. That probably breaks some little girls heart.

• I know! Some little girls that are huge fans are devastated!

• I was both, because I have always thought she was some sort of animal not a human because of all her different facial features. I am mostly confused as to why they are just now releasing this information.

• I know, it very strange. Especially since she's been around for so long and just now announcing it.

• I thought it was a joke. I was both because why would a little girl have whiskers on her face?  I was shocked because my whole life I grew up thinking she was a cat.

• That's exactly what I thought! it is so weird.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker