Guy plotting to crash stranger's bachelor party

Joey DiJulio of Seattle was accidentally invited to Jeff Minetti's bachelor party via email, and he's deciding to go all out and attend the party. He even set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for the occasion. Everyone else in the group email decided to chip in and make this joke a reality. He's set to fly to Philly for a weekend of festivities with a bunch of people he's never met March 28.

1) Would you allow someone you've never met to attend your bachelor/bachelorette party? why?

2) How far would you go if you were accidentally invited to someone else's party?

Link: Guy raises $$$ to crash stranger's bachelor party

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Great job replying! Your summary is a tad brief overall.

• I would not let anyone attend any party I have if I didn't now them. I would just make the email go to trash and forget about it.

• I would let him came if he showed up.  He was invited by mistake, so he can come.  I would go if it was near by, especially if they paid.

• I would let him come because he was invited. I think its funny how this guy is taking this email and making it a national thing. I would go anywhere within the united states unless the trip was payed for, then i would go anywhere.

• I see and I think I would do the same. An over seas plane ticket costs a lot.

• If they went through all that trouble, and were really determined and persistent to show up, of course they can come. It's the least I could do for them applying themselves to the world for something as mediocre as my bachelor party. I don't know how far I'd go! Because 1: I was ACCIDENTALLY invited. 2: Even when I got their, what would I do? I mean of course I'd try and make friends and make the best of the once in a lifetime (kind of) opportunity I've been blessed with, but what else could I really do? I wouldn't want to take people's money for something that would last A COUPLE DAYS when there is a whole LIFETIME of opportunities just waiting to be acted upon.

• Definitely a good perspective of things. Good way of thinking

• Maybe the broom-to-be invited accidentally and since he was already putting money on it they really didn't want to leave him behind so just went for the plan as how they had already. 

• I would let him come just for fun! You can possibly make a new friend. I feel like I would be the guy to go and do this! 

• I see. You just want to get out there and have some fun!

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker