Gunman Attacks Canada's Parliment

In Vancouver a man shot and killed an officer then attack the parliament. The man was upset about a Muslim Mosque that he said was "to liberal and inclusive". The man visited the mosque for 3 to 4 months and was eventually told he was not allowed back(it does not say why he was kicked). After the attacks officials have learned that the man who committed the crime has drug abuse problems.

Why do you think the man was kicked out of the mosque? Do you think there were other reasons the man committed the crime he did?

Link to article:http://news.yahoo.com/canadians-seek-understand-parliament-shooting-054546478.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job!

• Maybe he was mad at someone or something and just wanted to get revenge.

• I wouldn't know why he was kicked out could of been any reason. He was very angry with mosque and the drug influenced the angry and made him go on a rampage. 

• I don't understand why he was kicked, but I feel like that has something to do with the crimes that were committed. He was probably very angry.
    • I agree, I would be very upset if I got kicked out too.

• I think he could have been kicked out of the mosque for his drug abuse problem or for just not obeying there rules and acting out in the wrong way. I think there could have multiple reasons why he could have committed the crime.

• I think because he was way too extreme as he showed by committing the shooting, and of course there were reasons to do that no one just walks up to random people and shoots them without motive, motive is why anybody does anything. 

• I think drugs were most of the reason he committed the crime, and why he was kicked out.

• He could have been going about being suspicious and the people thought that he look a little curious. I really don't know if there would be more reasons.

• I think he was kicked out because of not being committed to the mosque.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker