Family of 5 found dead in home

A family of 5 people, 3 of them being children were found dead in there Utah home Early Saturday night. A worried family member called the police who went to the home and discovered the bodies. So far the medical examiners have not found any sort of foul play involved in the death of this family, and they are still confused as to the cause of death of this family. No names have been released yet. The parents are in there late 30's and the children are ages 11, 14, and 12. at first they thought it might have been caused due to high carbon monoxide levels in the house, but after checking they found the house contained low levels of carbon monoxide. My questions to you are, How do you think the family died, and do you think there was foul play involved. Foul play meaning murder.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/family-five-found-dead-springville-utah-home-n213331   

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• that is true. since there is no obvious cause of death it will take a while 

• I think they died from chemicals. Maybe they were mixing something or making something that had a chemical reaction. Also the might have ate the same food and gotten food poisoning. 

• It seems to have something to do with gasses it seems.

• I think that's what happened that it was foul play or it could be fumes or some chemicals. 

• That looks to be the only possible way of death, but they are still studying. 

• I think they all got food poisoning, or some type of disease. Although this would have meant they would be throwing up or most likely showing symptoms, but maybe they just thought it was the flu or something. If it was food poisoning, it could have been foul play, or possibly an accident, but that means there would be more people who got the poisoning. I think someone did this to them on purpose.

• The results wont come back for 6 weeks to months but that is possible. 

• This is so sad that the whole family died and I feel bad for the relative who found them. Foul play is definitely a possibility of what could have happened, but I think that it was most likely something like a chemical or fume leak like they suspected because that would make sense as to why the whole family died.

• its hard to beleive that they were murdered when there isnt a mark on them although its possible 

• You never really know I think there might be foul play or somebody like killed them some other way never know.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker