Family of 5 found dead in home

A family of 5 people, 3 of them being children were found dead in there Utah home Early Saturday night. A worried family member called the police who went to the home and discovered the bodies. So far the medical examiners have not found any sort of foul play involved in the death of this family, and they are still confused as to the cause of death of this family. No names have been released yet. The parents are in there late 30's and the children are ages 11, 14, and 12. at first they thought it might have been caused due to high carbon monoxide levels in the house, but after checking they found the house contained low levels of carbon monoxide. My questions to you are, How do you think the family died, and do you think there was foul play involved. Foul play meaning murder.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/family-five-found-dead-springville-utah-home-n213331   

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think foul play was involved and it was something in the air. It could have been carbon monoxide but they said the levels had gone down.

• It dosent look like foul play but it is still possible. you can kill someone with chemicals 

• I'm assuming that these people were at least decently important, otherwise they wouldn't of been murdered, and I don't feel that's the case, most likely an ascendant of what I have no idea.

• its not been proven that they were murdered yet. keep that in mind 

• There was probably something toxic in the air because they all died at the same time, probably not any foul play.

• they could have died at different times, no one knew they were dead untill days later 

• Well, if it had been a long time, the carbon monoxide levels could have gone down. (Open windows, ventilation, etc.) If they found no forced entry or obvious trauma on the bodies then I would shy away from homicide, especially of an entire family.  If it was low levels and they did not know the signs, then it could have been drawn out and they didn't know anything was wrong.

• Maybe it wasn't carbon monoxide but a different gas, they only did check for one type of gas. I don't think it could have been another reason because i'm pretty sure a murder would be obvious. 

• I think that it was just an accident and that the carbon monoxide leaked and poisoned them.  

• It is possible, but they wont know for 6 weeks to months 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker