Ebola in the U.S.: Who pays the bills?

been working around the clock to get its facilities up to par and it staff fully trained in the unlikely event that patient with the deadly virus walks through the emergency room doors. when all is said and done, the price tag to become Ebola-ready could cost the hospital between $10 and $15 million, though its remains unclear who will ultimately pay the bills.  no one don't who will pay the bills most the Ebola people stay in the hospital never got out yet,

will you pay for the bills if you have Ebola or not?  why Ebola spread so fast in the big city?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I believe the person who got ebola should pay the bills unless it's because you were  helping someone with ebola then the hospital should, 

• The risk of getting Ebola is very slim. But if i were to contract Ebola I would hope that the insurance would cover all if not most of the bills.  

• If I had Ebola I would do anything to get ride of it. Ebola spreads because people don't know they have it till its to late.

• I believe that insurance should pay for it. Ebola spreads faster in cities because, there is more people and people are usually living closer together, like in apartments.

• If i had ebola, i would freak out and make sure that whoever brought it over here was paying. It was not originated here and its all their fault that anyone ever got it and that its spreading so fast. 

• Why is it spreading so fast in big cities? It's obvious. People are breathing all over each other and touching and germs and such. Would I pay? Yeah, I mean as much as I could at a time. It's not right to not pay and not help out other people.

• bump

• I think that your insurance would pay for it. i think that it spreads faster in a big city because there is more people.

• I would pay my bill because the hospital will need to get more supplies just in case someone else with Ebola comes in. If one person gets Ebola you have to think about all of the people they have came into contact with

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker