Donald trump runs again

Donald Trump announced his intentions to run for President in 2024. With this announcement comes great hope with his , "Make America Great Again" campaign.  In many opinions and mine personally I beleve he should already be the current President based off of faulty voting crudentials and inconciderable indifferences in the counted ballots in the last election. Donald Trump has stated,"It's going to take a time of process but he believes with hard work, his knowledge of business we can still turn this economy around in time. I believe he is the person to be able to do it as well. While Biden has been in office it is my opinion that he has done more harm than good. He destroyed and changed several things former President Donald Trump had in place. Such as building the pipeline. People who didn't agree with building the wall were often and most likely those who also lived in gated communities.  I believe that to move forward and create better practicing policies and leadership he is the man to do just that.  His vast knowledge of business and common sense is truly what we as American's need right now. A no nonsense, tell it like it is leader. 

Donald Trump giving the announcment 

Donald Trump announces a White House bid for 2024 | CNN Politics

Do you feel that trump should be president again why or why not?

If you could vote would you vote for him?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/politics/fact-check-trump-announcement-speech-2024/index.html 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/11/16/donald-trump-president-candidacy-2024-live-updates/10297004002/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yes, I completely think Trump should be president again. I will definitely be voting for him. Joe Biden can't even talk and does not know what he's even saying. I like how Trump is a business man and not a politician. He gets stuff done and does what he says.

• If I could vote I would vote for trump because I think that he was a better president. People want trump back because we would not have high gas prices and the oil price would not be so high.

• I think that Donald Trump should be president again. I think that he did a way better job than Joe Bidden is doing right now and I think people are figuring that out now. With as high as prices are and everything else I think that many Americans want Donald Trump back and are excited to hear he's running again.

• I think that Trump should be president again. I think he is way better than Joe Bidden. Joe Bidden can not even talk right, walk streight, or even ride a bike. When the next presidental election come up I will be able to vote, but I'm not positive if I will yet.

• I think that Donald Trump should not be president again. I know that my veiw is a bit controversial but I would never vote for Trump if I was of age. After the whole Jan. 6th drama and him basically stealing classified documents from the government, I would never trust him to hold power of the USA.

• I feel like he could be a good president.  He has very controversial views but I feel like it depends on the other candidates. If I were old enough and depending on the other goniatites views and everything I may vote for him but there are also 2 more years.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker