Dog Takes a Trip to Japan

March 16th a german shepered was reunited with his family. His name is Irgo. He was accidentally taken ot Japan under the United Airlines care. He got switched up with anyother dog with a connecting flight to Denver. Irgo was meant to go to Kansas City in a cargo flight. Irgo got to fly home on a charter jet from Nartia, Japan. This is the second accident with a pet this week. The first one a French bulldog passed away on the flight because the flight attendent asked the owner to put hte dog ina carrier in and overhead bin. 

1) What would you do if your pet ended up soemwhere you didn't intend? 

I would try everything in my power ot get my pet back. If I didn't get my pet back I would try and sew United Airlines. 

2) Would you be upset or laugh about hte fact your dog went to Japan on accident? 

I would be very worried at first and mad at United Airlines. If I got my pet back safe I would end up laughing and wouldn't do anythign or attempt to do anything to United Airliens. 

Link 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Be sure to comment to most people when you only have one or two pages. You commented once.

• 1. I would fight and try to get my dog back as soon as possible because my dog is my baby and if anything happened to him I would be lost. 

2. I would be very very worried because I don't know where my dog is if he is getting feed if he is safe or any of that. I would think it was kinda fun once I got my dog back. 

• I would be very upset and worried about my dog because even if I lose him around the house I get scared, so I can't even imagine him not even being in the same country as me. I would definitely not laugh because what if I wouldn't be able to get him back. 

• 1. To be honest at first when I read this headline I thought he was going to Japan to be the new antrea in their resturants, but im glad now to hear hes just returning to his owner.

2. I would be very VERY concerned about him because he could end up as an antrea in a resturant.

• I already get really mad when the airline loses my luggage so if they were to lose my pet then I would be really upset. I wouldn't be happy at the moment but I would probably look back later at the situation and laugh about what happened. 

• I would definetly try to get my pet back in any way possible. It would be devestating if your pet went very far away without your concent. I would be upset at first, but I would laugh at the fact that they were in Japan.

• I make sure that it comes back to me because dogs are man's best friend and they are expensive. I would be angry that they messed up, and then I would laugh about it later when I got the dog back.

• I would be upset and worried. I would be worried and hope they made it back safe but I would still laugh about it.

• I would be extremely upset if my dog was flown to another country. I would call the airlines and demand they fly the pet back as soon as possible. I would be mad at first, but I think later on it would be kind of funny.

• I would obviously be very upset if my pet was shipped somewhere else than where I wanted them to go. If I can't bring my pet on the plane with me, I expect the airline or the airport workers to treat my pet with respect and to actually check tags to make sure the animal is going to the right country let alone the right city.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker