Does the COVID Vaccine have Microchips?

There have been a few videos floating around the internet showing people who have gotten vaccinated sticking a magnet to their arm and it sticking onto the spot they got their shot. A lot of people are already worried about the vaccine and its long term affects. This just adds onto that worry and is making people even more reluctant to get the vaccine. According to higher ups in the Department of Health the chip is there to confirm if yoor vaccine has not expired or is not fake. They say it does not track you but I am still kind of worried about any sort of microchip being injected into people. Apparantely, the microchip is optional but in the video the person with vaccine said they didn't know they had been "chipped". Obviously this person could have been lying but it is still worth the mention. A lot of outrage has spread throughout the internet and a lot of people are saying they won't take the vaccine. People can take comfort knowing that the chip does not track you or your personal information according to the Department of Health. I will still probably take the vaccine because honestly I am already being watched 24/7 through my phone and devices around my house so I don't think this "optional" microchip will do much to add on to that. That is my personal preference and I could definitely see people refusing to take the vaccine because of the possibility of them being "chipped". Of course this conspiracy theory has been falsified officialy so hopefully people will start thinking the vaccine is safe and people will start taking it as soon as it is available to them.

Do you think the vaccine has a secret microchip? If it did would you still take it?

Are you going to take tha vaccine regardless of the possibility of a microchip?

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-microchip-not-injected-covi/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-labels-would-not-microchip-or-track-individuals-but-serve-logistical-purpose-idUSKBN28O1TM

Magnet Redesignation | Children's National Hospital

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I completely agree and wonder why the rumor started in the first place. The idea of making a microchip small enough to put into a syringe is asinine. The person would notice the difference between a liquid and a small chip that is being inserted. 

• I do not feel as though the vaccine has a microchip in it, and if it did I do not feel as though it would be harmful or be detrimental to a person's health. I do not agree that they should put a microchip in us, if they do. I cannot personally get the vaccine due to medical reasons, but if they do put a microchip in the vaccine, I would not get it. 

• I'm guessing that the vaccine probably does not have a microchip in it, but it's just like any other conspiracy you either believe it or you don't. I personally do not plan on getting the vaccine, because it is still so new and we don't know the long term affects of it. Yes, everyone might be doing fine now but we don't know what could possibly happen in the future. Also, if I knew for sure that there was a microchip in it, I would absolutely not get it.

• I agree with you that this vaccine probably does not have a microchip in it. I think that you should get the vaccine because most likely it will not cause any problems in the future. Maybe for a couple people but not for mass populations.

• I just got my second dose yesterday and I immediately tested this theory when I went home. As suspected, nothing happened and the vaccination dosent have a metal microchip in it. I think it's kind of ridiculous to speculate on this because what would the microchip do? We already have phones in our cars, refrigerators and sometimes even in our toilets, so if the government wanted to listen to us, they wouldn't need a microchip. 

• I agree with you on how it is ridiculous to speculate that their is microchip because I saw a video and all the people are doing is licking the back of the magnet and it sticks to your arm. Making it look like there is a microchip located in your arm.

• I dont think that the vaccine has a chip in it, because the government can already track you on your cellphone therefore what is the point of there being a chip? I got the vaccine so I could go on vacations with my family because we go on cruises a lot, so I'm not too worried about it. Like I stated before if they really wanted to track people or know about peoples business they can already do that with cell phones and computers. 

• No, i do not plan on having or getting the vaccine even if it has a microchip. if it does i will not be the one witha mircochip in my arm because i dont want to get the virus and i dont plan on getting it anytime soon. i plan on this by doing my own precausions 

• I agree with you and I am not getting the vaccine either. That is unless I have to at some point in my life. There is no microchip either and that is a fact. Hundreds of people have tested this they found out there wasn't a chip. The people who make videos of it sticking are just trying to mess with people.

• I dont think it would have a micro chip in it but it may. but does that mean any other vaccines by these companys should be trusted if their just tracking us. plus i have never and i dont plan on getting the viruses becasue i have a strong immuine system.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker