do you support the death penalty?

Do you support the death penalty? To this day there are still people getting executed by death penalty. What have these people done to get a death penalty. Most of the people are convicted with murder to get a death penalty. The first ever death penalty was in the eiteenth century B.C. Around 2,500 prisoners face a death penalty in the United States

All these prisoners are getting sentenced to an execution but Jeffrey Dahmer never got that. Some of these people would murder a couple people. Jeffrey Dahmer would do more than just that. Jeffrey Dahmer kills 17 people and some of these people getting sentenced only kill a couple.

Personally I think that if you get a death penalty if should be more then just one or two murders. I think four would start getting high and should get a death penalty. I also think Jeffrey Dahmer should have been sentenced to death.

Do you think people should get a death penalty for one or two murders?

Do you think jeffrey dahmer deserved a death penalty?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree

• In my opinion, I don't think this idea is a good thing to do. As I think the point in punishing someone for their actions should be to think about what they have done. Killing them is not making think and making them think they didn't do something that bad. You don't give the time for them to reflect.

• I do suport the death penalty. When someone kills multiple people they don't deserve life out the rest of there life, in prison or not. In prison they get a place to sleep and food in their body but when they have killed multiple people they don't deserve food or a place to sleep. 

• Yes, I do support the death penalty. Killing someone is very important and serious even if it were just one person. That one persons life could matter to many people, and if they were a criminal than their actions should be justified in a different way. If he were to take someones life on purpose, don't you think his should be taken also. 

• Yes, I dont think it matters how many people you were to murder it just matters that you murdered someone. I dont think Jeffrey Dahmer should have had the death penalty I think the way he was killed was a lot more painful then the electric chair. I think some jails should be able to kill death row prisoners slowly and painfuly I think the death penalty now is stupid. All that happens is you get a lethal injection which is painless and easy. 

• I do support the death penalty . One murder is one murder to many. No one deserves to muredered, i do not care what they did. Accident or not it is still murder. Jeffery Dahmer did deserve to the death penalty, i also feel he should of recieved  the death penalty the day of his conviction.

• I think the death penalty should be used for any murder. I also think it should be used in other crimes. I believe Jeffrey Dahmer deserved the dealth penalty and much worse. I feel his acts can never be justified even by death because they were so bad. 

• I think that the death penalty is needed is some situations. IF someone killed someone on purpose then they should recieve the death penalty without an option because if they are able to take someones life then we should be able to take theirs so we dont waste out tax money. 

• I think people should get the death penalty for one or two murders. Most likely the people who commited the murders will sit in jail for the rest of their lives and rot. The jail cells they are in could be used to house inmates who will actually return to society. Jeffery Dahmer deserved to get the death penalty. 

• I think that the death penalty is needed in some situations. I think death penatly is honestly better than some people deserve. Some people deserve to spend the rest of their life in prison for what they have done. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker