Democratic Party Files Lawsuit

The Democratic Party filed a lawsuit alleging a conspiracy agaist the Trump Campaign. The Democratic Party on this past Friday filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit agiast President Trump saying that the Russian Government and Wikileaks influenced the election. They filed the civil suit in a federal district court in Manhatten. The suit claims that President Trump's offcials  worked with the Russian Government in order to help President Trump win and bring down Hilary Clinton. 

Read more Here

1. Do you believe that Russia influenced the Presidential Election in 2016?

No I do not believe it was influenced at all. This is just another claim The Democrats are claiming in order to try and bring down President Trump. 

2.  Do you think that The Democratic Party should be spending millions of dollars on this in order to get to the truth?

No, I think it is a waste of money. I do not know were the money is coming from though which concerns me.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't beleive in this conspiracy either, and they should let it go. He has done great things for this country and he could have used that money for something beneficial instead of a speculation case.

• bump

• Yes, I am not really sure on how they did it but I do belive that Russia influenced the 2016 Presidential Election. Yes, I think that if they do find anything there could be some trouble for Trump in the whitehouse. 

• I don't beleieve that they influenced the elction but if something is found I don't know what exactly will happen with President Trump. I doubt they will though only becasue I think that he wouldn't go that far to win the election.

• Not really, I don't really understand how the Russians could get involved in our election without anybody having actual proof that they have. I think people are making excuses for how Trump got into office. 

I really don't think they should. It is a total waste of money. Trump has been president for over a year and it is a waste of everyone's time and money to file this lawsuit. 

• Ya, I don't understand how they could help President Trump and put the election in his favor, and yes it is a total waste of money, let him focus on putting our country first.

• 1. I don't know I don't see evidence to tell me they have influence the vote and Russia don't agree with Trump really so don't see why they would help him.

2. I think it a waste on money to keep spending more and more money try to find the truth. I think they should use the money to pay off debt we owe to other country,

• I agree I don't beleive that russia could influence our election. I also agree that it is a waste of money when they could be using that money for other beneficial areas in our government

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker