Deadly diseases are making a comeback

These days it's easy to believe that diseases don't exist. The readily available stream of medicines and vaccines make it seem like any illness can be simply cured with a pill or medication. Recently some deadly illnesses are being brought back. With the current trend of ice melting from global warming, diseases are being released from the ice. The illnesses are coming from infected bodies of people and animals that were frozen in the ice and are now melting out. A lot of scientists are concerned about this being a problem because these diseases are uncommon or eradicated so there aren't always cures.

Full Story

What do you think about global warming? 

What do you think of these newly released illnesses?

I think it's pretty scary that these diseases are being released again since we don't have vaccines for some of them. Global warming is a huge problem and we need to stop it or at least help. If this doesn't get people to do something I don't know what will.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• i think its a joke. straight up. the earth goes through heating and cooling periods. and the earth is right on schedule for a heating period. and it will continue to heat for thousends of years. and then it will cool. i think that this is bad but there are vacceins for a lot of things. even small pox

• Why do you think it's a joke? The earth might be heating on its own but it's still not good for us because the warmer temperatures are not always good. There are more illnesses than just small pox there are diseases that haven't even been heard of because they are from ancient times. We don't have vaccines for dinosaur rabies.

• global warming can be a very heated topic that I do not care about very much honestly.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker