Carrying Explosives In New Orleans Airport

A 63 year old man named Richard White was shot today in the New Orleans airport. He was carrying six Molotov  cocktails. He was shot multiple times by a police officer working that day. He was pronounced dead on spot. The reason he was shot because he was running after two transportation agency workers witch a machete. 

What do you think drives someone to do this?

Why a do you think he did not use any of his cocktails?

Article

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Again, good job replying but expand as bit more on your summary.

• I think he wanted attention. I don't think he got to where he was going to use them. He was stopped to soon.

• Probably just to get on the news and get attention for himself. I'm not sure why he didn't use the cocktails. 

• But he is dead now so I don't know if that is what he wanted.

• People that do this are terrible and insane and I have no idea why anyone would do this. I think he didn't use it because he was waiting for the right time. 

• I think he is more upset about the Pelicans haven't taken over the 8th spot in the west. He probably didn't want to burn himself.

• I really hope Mr. Bruns does not count this

• I bet the man was furious about the terrible season that the New Orleans Saints had. He pry didn't use the cocktails because he didn't have a lighter.

• very good thinking that is probably right

• Probably he did this because he was old and had some issues because of his age, but that's still not an excuse. I don't know, he could have saved them for someone else. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker